Vote for Obelisk War! Round 109!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 109th round?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 109th round?

• Thieves Guild
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • Brute Squad

Eeek, according to /~oxbridge786 they're all quite close. I might try Thieves again, they're only second most likely, but I still need that avatar x.x

Brutes ahead by a hair for oxbridge...MEH, don't wanna pick them! Brutes and their sucky boons. :ph34r:

I'll go with whatever the majority on here picks.

I suspect a significant percentage of players will do the barest minimum of battles this time around, so it'll be interesting to see who wins this round.

What say you Beth?:dance: Which faction do we battle our buns off for this round?:unsure: If we are not distracted by the AC clamor for glamour, we should try to put in at least 10 battles and should at least be for a TDN member who needs an avatar! :medieval: Let our Quest be noble and our buns battled off for a true purpose! :cheff:  bak_norm_cinnamon_roll.gif    bak_norm_cinnamon_roll.gif  How many buns should I bake to replace these battled off ones?

52 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

bak_norm_cinnamon_roll.gif    bak_norm_cinnamon_roll.gif  How many buns should I bake to replace these battled off ones?

Lots :ph34r:

Cinnamon buns is something the world should never have too few of!

Going with the Thieves this time around. Good luck everyone!

21 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

What say you Beth?:dance: Which faction do we battle our buns off for this round?:unsure: If we are not distracted by the AC clamor for glamour, we should try to put in at least 10 battles and should at least be for a TDN member who needs an avatar! :medieval: Let our Quest be noble and our buns battled off for a true purpose! :cheff:  bak_norm_cinnamon_roll.gif    bak_norm_cinnamon_roll.gif  How many buns should I bake to replace these battled off ones?

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! :upsidedown::laughingsmiley: I LOVE this SOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo much! Thieves it is, since it's the most voted for.

BATTLE THOSE CINNAMON BUNS, PEOPLE!!!!

I promise to battle during the AC for all of you! :wub::heart:

If my Beth says to go with Thieves then, hey, I must go with Thieves.  Can't go against my sister.

2 hours ago, tk421beth said:

BATTLE THOSE CINNAMON BUNS, PEOPLE!!!!

Ok tk421beth, Theives it is!:medieval: And our Official Battle Cry "BATTLE THOSE CINNAMON BUNS, PEOPLE!!!!"

58 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

If my Beth says to go with Thieves then, hey, I must go with Thieves.  Can't go against my sister.

IF rntracy1 AND tk421beth say Thieves, I "can't go against my sisters" either! :nod_yes: 

But in all seriousness, I hope that I remember to get all 10 battles in while being AC crazy :wink2:!

8 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Cinnamon buns...yummm... *drool* Sold me there! Thieves it is! Good luck, have fun, and see you in the Battledome, uh, after spending some time in the AC!

Hahaha, Scoob I didn't think you were so easily bought. :laugh:

I am in love with this thread. I really appreciate every single one of you so much :heart::wub:

1 minute ago, tk421beth said:

I am in love with this thread. I really appreciate every single one of you so much :heart::wub:

That's great, because we appreciate you too! :D

TDN, you totally need a hug emote!