AC XII Music .. TV

Angeló

this is my Music of Choice for ACXII ... no shame lol .. 90s and early 2000's music keeps me entertained for hours .... i also sometimes play Seinfeld / Family Guy / Friends in the background

what's your favorite music / tv during the AC ?

front.jpg

back.jpg

*spies Corona on Angelo's CD*

I played that single to DEATH when it came out, I LOVED Corona, still do.

*sigh* happy memories of that summer!

I only recognize 2 songs off of there and they're from my pre-metal head days.

When I get a chance to listen to something it's been Nightwish: Endless Forms Most Beautiful. My 5 year old is constantly rocking in her rocking chair listening to music on Youtube on our TV and lately it's been Lights. Before that it was Katy Perry and I can only take so much Katy Perry. I needed a break!

I do plan on watching some Hawaii Five-0 to finish off the series so far. I started watching from the beginning several months ago. The downer is I'm usually in bed by 1am or shortly after so my hours of binge-watching and AC-playing has been drastically cut short.

I have been watching Star Trek: The Next Generation while I play. It's only 5 days in and I'm at Season 3, I'm gonna need a new show soon! xD

I've been listening more to music this year. Or I might play some YYB while I'm on the phone sometimes, (depends on whom I'm talking to if I can get away with it.) LOL Sometimes I play some random songs on Youtube, but like last (and previous) year(s), I'm also listening to the only surviving recording of my late Dad, uncles and Grandpa when they were doing a St. Patrick's Day gig in a church basement back in 1984. It's a good mix of song genre from Irish songs, to some John Denver, to some REALLY OLD folk music, by The Kingston Trio. Music spanning decades, literally! LOL

If anyone is curious, here is the link to the playlist I created back in 2012 after Dad's passing. All 25 clips, include the intros, corny jokes (usually courtesy of Grandpa) and some good ol' fun.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFDE8D954626864D2

There are a few mistakes here and there in some of the songs, but that's what happens with a live show. Also, because I didn't know how, I couldn't amp up the volume, anyone checking it out, might need to pump up their speakers. But it's good music. I've since created audio files with Audacity and amped up the volume for the audio files Though I don't know where I could upload audio only files to share them. And since I no longer have the software I had to convert the VHS Tape to digital, I couldn't amp the videos even if I knew how. ^^;

Also, IF and that's a BIG IF, IF any of the other LOST recorded performances EVER surface again, I'll be sure to find some way to upload them.

Good luck with the AC everyone! :)