Is there a new Ranking System?

I seem to be ranking up quicker than usual, with different stats than the old ranking system- does anyone know if they are using different ways to rank up? My best guess would be the more goals you score the quicker you rank instead of the more games you play the quicker you rank.

For example, I am Rank 5 (with an average 11 points a game for yooyuballl). My stats are:

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 1,040

Number of Wins 92
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses

Slushie Slinger
Games Played 18
Top Score

Make Some Noise
Games Played 95
Top Score

Shootout Showdown
Games Played 100
Top Score 1,200

Goooo Haunted Woods!!

It's the same ranking system as last year. It's not the amount of goals, it's definitely the amount of games played, but I believe they did change it last year, in that it becomes progressively harder to rank up. The first couple of ranks are quite easy (I believe around 21 games of Yooyuball are needed per rank until rank 4), but the higher you get, the more games you need to rank up. (I'm not actually sure how ranks used to be calculated before this though.)

You could also check this Petpage ('AbsoluteCorruption'). It has a rank calculator and shows you how many points you need to reach a certain rank.