Like many, I'm back from a long hiatus!

rayuela

Hello, friends!

I created my very first Neopets account around 2004, but since I don't remember the name or have access to the email I created it with, any traces of my Neopian life as a wee lil' lass is probably dead and gone by now.

I remember grinding through the flash games for months to save up for my goal of a Baby paintbrush, and decided to get rich the quick and smart way this time. I've started following other people's Food Club bets and I've found it is extremely profitable, even in the short term. I haven't struck it big in the stock market yet, but I've started building a decent portfolio. I don't really restock (I lost a few thousand NPs trying to RS a Green Yurble Morphing Potion), but I do make a modest profit from selling unwanted items. If anyone has tips on how to become outrageously rich, I'm listening.

Ultimate Riches, here I come!

Welcome back!

I don't have any tips on earning lots of money, sorry. I just make sure to do Trudy's everyday, and collect bank interest. I hear sniping can be profitable, but I don't have premium. I have never had a specialized shop, though I was planning to try in a few months. I hear that Ghoul Catchers is a good way to earn some neopoints.

Thank you!

Trudy's is pretty generous as long as you log in daily! I don't have premium so sniping is not an option for me either. I added the Ghoul Catchers app to my Facebook (I have an iPhone so I can't use it as a mobile app) and it is ridiculously easy to farm 50K on it... but also ridiculously tedious.

What sort of shop would you set up if you were to make a specialized one? Mine really just has things I receive from dailies and random events. I've gotten a few codestones and doubloons just throughout the week I've been back on Neo.

Welcome back!

How are you liking it this time? :) Which Food club accounts are you following, I havent done that in a while since a favourite of mine stopped :( 

Thank you!

It's pretty fun, but I'm having a hard time setting goals in regards to dream pets, collections, etc. I find that the NC items have made a lot of the paintbrushes kinda useless unless you buy the corresponding clothing.

For food club betters, I've followed Hugo (~MyFoodClubBets) and Garet (~Boochi_target) so far. I haven't played at a loss yet and I've made 240k so far so I'm pretty content for now. Who were your favorites?

I was tossing around the idea of doing a gourmet food shoppe, but it would be expensive to get it stocked in the first place. I have been saving all of my books too, so I might go with that for a while. There are just so many different things to choose from that I haven't been able to make a solid choice yet.