Team players day off - how are yours spending today?

yooyu.gif

altador.gif Let those Yooyuball players loose in Altador altador.gif

courtesy of DTI.

yooyu.gif

Totally up to you if they behave themselves or not!

Will we be reading about their exploits in the Neopian Times?

Their fate is in YOUR hands!!

I'm behaving myself right now, but I may be inspired to create some mischief later on. :ph34r:

Xana DiLanche has been spotted visiting the Altador Ruins.

She was hoping to show off her pretty outfit, but the attention's all going to the cool kite that she brought with her from Shenkuu.

medium_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1384088

10 minutes ago, enitul said:

Just relaxing for me I guess... I tried to play a bit to get my rank a bit closer to 6, but the counter didn't go up. Is that supposed to be so this year?

Certainly seems like it! Bit of an odd way to do things, but that's not exactly unprecedented in this neck of the woods!

Cute idea Jelly!

Sources close to Tandrak Shaye report that he's out and about around Altador, but trying to keep a low profile to avoid being swarmed by photographers and all those young ladies overcome with "Shaye Fever"...

medium_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1384247

Just got back from meeting up with my mom and my sister's family and having a nice dinner out. Today is my sister's birthday. She finally doesn't seem to care about getting "older". lol It was pretty fun, and had some nice conversation with my niece and nephew. :)

Still annoyed TNT isn't letting us earn rank-points today. :P But this topic IS a good idea @Jellysundae!

I plan on going out and sketching a bit later tonight, but I'm not sure of what yet. lol

I went to the library, read 10 pages of a book, played some Pokemon Go, and slept! I've been sick lately, so having the practise day meant I slept in and decided to bum around watching old episodes of SNL too (Alec Baldwin's impersonation of Trump has been cheering me up every since the Orange Cheeto became president). 

My pets are playing dress up! I fulfilled a FFQ so I'm debating what to paint my Kacheek, and I'm stuck. (Any suggestions welcomed!) I'm trying to do a Harry Potter houses themed thing for each of my four pets, so I'll post the customisations here later. :)

53 minutes ago, decchild said:

I went to the library, read 10 pages of a book, played some Pokemon Go, and slept! I've been sick lately, so having the practise day meant I slept in and decided to bum around watching old episodes of SNL too (Alec Baldwin's impersonation of Trump has been cheering me up every since the Orange Cheeto became president). 

My pets are playing dress up! I fulfilled a FFQ so I'm debating what to paint my Kacheek, and I'm stuck. (Any suggestions welcomed!) I'm trying to do a Harry Potter houses themed thing for each of my four pets, so I'll post the customisations here later. :)

No offense intended, but can we please refrain from the insult politics? It wouldn't fly on the Neoboards, and this forum isn't the proper place to vent about such things. While I do have a friend who refers to the president by that same nickname, and it is kinda funny, among other names he could be called, I'm just sick of hearing about him and a lot of the balderdash that passes for "news" these days. Can't trust anything from any side these days. I've never seen things this BAD. Anyway, I come here to try to get away from the politics. If I wanted to vent my views I'd go to 'The Debate Chat' forum. Which I try to stay away from because yeah. Wouldn't be pretty either way if I jumped in there. lol

Personally speaking, I don't really care about what someone thinks politically. Free will and all that. ;) I have friends who like and obviously dislike the current administration. So whatever your views, they're fine. Just please use the forum designated for politics.

Thank you.
If you want to vent politically, here's the Debate Forum Link.
https://www.tdnforums.com/forum/12-the-debate-chat/

All that being said, I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun. :(

I had a Skype call with a friend and played some games with them, it was a lot of fun!

Practice Day round 2. 

Tormo "The Terror" Frein is enjoying the best of both worlds. After a long day of being a shameless tourist and fan all around Altador, he's taking the chance to rest up in the Colosseum's VIP area. 

medium_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1387817

I just made it to level 17 yesterday so I'm really hoping to get to All Star by the end.  I think I should be able to make it even with all these practice days that don't count.  

Instead, I'm just working on house cleaning today.  I've been putting it off for too long.