My "Dug up Dirt Foreground" won't sell

Though I am kind of advertising (sorry) I've had a "Dug up Dirt Foreground" from the Symol Hole for a few weeks and I cannot sell it. I have tried auctioning it and trading it, but no one will buy it. I am also competing with another guy who has the same item (but he seems to have more np than I have lol). I do not know what to do. If it was not worth so much, I would probably donate it to save my energy, but it's worth around 1m and I'm selling it for about half. Why can't I sell it? I thought restockers would be all over this because I am selling it for so cheap. But I do not know what to do anymore. Literally any advice would be helpful at this point

It will be a hard to sell item as the wearable ends up covering a lot of the Neopet.

There are two people who have it listed as an item they want on Dress to Impress. It may be worth neomailing them to see if they are interested, especially since you areoffering a quick sale at a discounted price.

Otherwise all you can do is keep it UFT on the trading post.

Where did you find that it's worth around 1M NP? Although JellyNeo states "Price unable to be determined by JN staff on June 26, 2016" and "95,500 NP (-3,500 NP) on August 13, 2015" and "99,000 NP (+6,000 NP) on August 6, 2015", and 1M NP could be a reasonable price, other people may not think it is worth that much. My guess is it would be considered a HST (Hard To Sell) item. HSTs are items that are rare, but aren't popular, with only a few people interested in buying. Basically, a niche item. Restockers aren't usually interested in HSTs. They want items that will sell and sell quickly, to earn NP faster. From a customization view, most want to dress up their pets. This item is, well, a pile of dirt. Not very interesting. Sure, someone may be interested in buying it, but it's not an item everyone may want. Like hrtbrk said, either keep it UFT or put it in your SDB for a few months and try selling it later.