Neopet Accounts with Yahoo

epicigon

So I have some old accounts, but I don't remember their names. I know the emails, but... uh, I can't access them. Yahoo has a dumb loop for their Help stuff, and my main email's recovery email is literally itself, and the phone number attached is deactivated. Should I email TNT to see if I could possibly recover my accounts under my Yahoo emails if I provide them the emails? I'm not sure what birthday I used, as I think I was under 13 when I made them. I also don't know what I have, since I can't remember their names. Would TNT still help me or am I screwed?

Some time ago, before the JS tenure, I lost an alternate account that was linked to an e-mail account that got lost when the mail provider dissapeared. I proved the legitimacy of my account to TNT since it still had the links and descriptions pointing it as my alternate account. They told me they could not return since it had to be reverted via the linked e-mail account that was in the database. I declared it as a lost account explaining why the e mail route was no longer possible and closed the ticket.

Anyway, don't hesitate to try, let them know and explain what can be done. Good luck and greetings.

On 6/9/2017 at 6:37 AM, aih_ocelotl said:

They told me they could not return since it had to be reverted via the linked e-mail account that was in the database.

That seems...ridiculous? So my original account is a lost cause too then? That was made with my AOL email which no longer exists.

I don't understand this business with the email, what's stopping them from changing it for someone for them? Sounds like we-can't-be-bothered-to-help-you to me. :sad01_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms are included. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

On 2017-06-07 at 8:05 PM, epicigon said:

So I have some old accounts, but I don't remember their names. I know the emails, but... uh, I can't access them. Yahoo has a dumb loop for their Help stuff, and my main email's recovery email is literally itself, and the phone number attached is deactivated. Should I email TNT to see if I could possibly recover my accounts under my Yahoo emails if I provide them the emails? I'm not sure what birthday I used, as I think I was under 13 when I made them. I also don't know what I have, since I can't remember their names. Would TNT still help me or am I screwed?

Due to a data breach a few years ago, I do not think this will work.

That seems...ridiculous? So my original account is a lost cause too then? That was made with my AOL email which no longer exists.

I don't understand this business with the email, what's stopping them from changing it for someone for them FFS? Sounds like we-can't-be-bothered-to-help-you BS to me. :sad01_anim:

You can get accounts returned to you if you no longer have access to that email address, you just need to know what the email address was in the first place.

25 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

You can get accounts returned to you if you no longer have access to that email address, you just need to know what the email address was in the first place.

Thanks for clarifying that. :D

I'm kind of afraid that once I finally get myself in gear and go to send another ticket, I'll find the account's been purged. >_<

The final trollish haha in my direction, lol. But if it's survived this long I'm hopeful that it'll continue.