I'm not getting rank points for playing games

I've played four games so far, two games of Make Some Noise, one game of Slushie Slinger, and one game of Yooyu ball. I have only been credited for the first game of Make Some Noise. Am I not getting points because the Yooyu Ball game was against a practice team and I ended the other two games early? I'm willing to play the 21 ball games I need to get the avatar, but not if they're not going to count for anything.

Yeah, apparently this year, TNT/JS decided that when the tournament takes it's day off, we ALL HAVE to take a day off. You can play and send 3 scores for NP, but apparently, the games will NOT count toward your personal or team rankings. It never counted for the team rankings on days off, but to not count for our personal ranks.... I'm rather annoyed by this. As I imagine a lot of other players would probably be too. So no worries, it's not just you. ;)

I knew it!!! I knew we were able to rank up on practice days.  I always used to play on practice days still because we were able to rank up, so I started to play yesterday until I realized it was a waste of time.  Thanks for confirming my suspicions Aquamentis.

I wish you could still rank up on days off... Guess now I still have invest a lot of hours into playing those games to get the All-Star rank this year for once. On the other hand, since it didn't count yesterday I had no interest in playing and got to watch some anime with my sister instead. :)