catterday

Hello!

8 posts in this topic

Hello. I'm catterday.

I'm new to these forums but I've been on Neopets for 8 years. I've been there since February of 2009. 

I have two of my dreamies. A Halloween Cybunny and a Chocolate Xweetok. (My Xweetok was from the Rainbow Fountain Faerie, my Cybunny was from a Gray Faerie quest.)

I'm working for Darigan C. in the AC. I don't like how they're getting dragged through the dumps, but at least they're not as bad as Faerieland.

I finally hit 1,000,000 neopoints yesterday, which was my goal ever since I got my account.

What's up?

Congrats on hitting 1 mil! And don't hate on FL plz we do our best :blush02:

(lol jk!)

Welcome!

catterday likes this

Thank you! And yeah, it took me a while (haha, a while is an understatement)

Nah, I'm kidding about Faerie L, it's flag looks good and it's painted neopets look good as well but I still wonder why it got so low in the ranks. :bigeyed:

Hey I'm with Darigan too! I've been repping them for like 4 years now:happydance:

Do you play the stock market at all? Thats where most of my neopoints come from these days. 

catterday likes this

Oh no, I don't play the stock market. I just restock on codestones (red, normal) and snow paintbrushes, and I snipe from shops of all types.

Wow good for you! I tried to be a restocker back when I was a kid but it was too intense for me. Now that I'm older, I play too casually to get into it haha. 

Anyways, I'm glad you're here Catterday! It's nice to meet you :-)

Hey there! Welcome to the wonderful world of the TDN forums. Glad to have you here and its always nice to see a long time Neopian. Also, congrats on hitting the 1mil!! :D