Hello!

Hello. I'm catterday.

I'm new to these forums but I've been on Neopets for 8 years. I've been there since February of 2009. 

I have two of my dreamies. A Halloween Cybunny and a Chocolate Xweetok. (My Xweetok was from the Rainbow Fountain Faerie, my Cybunny was from a Gray Faerie quest.)

I'm working for Darigan C. in the AC. I don't like how they're getting dragged through the dumps, but at least they're not as bad as Faerieland.

I finally hit 1,000,000 neopoints yesterday, which was my goal ever since I got my account.

What's up?

Thank you! And yeah, it took me a while (haha, a while is an understatement)

Nah, I'm kidding about Faerie L, it's flag looks good and it's painted neopets look good as well but I still wonder why it got so low in the ranks. :bigeyed:

Hey there! Welcome to the wonderful world of the TDN forums. Glad to have you here and its always nice to see a long time Neopian. Also, congrats on hitting the 1mil!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Heyo! I hadn't seen a chocolate Xweetok yet, but it's such a nice color! Xweetoks are probably my favorite species.

Congrats on the million! I just recently got there myself. Do you play food club by any chance? It's how I made most of my NP.

Here's my Chocolate Xweetok (he's just a little Xweetie <3)

I don't know why I gave him cashews in his ears, but it looked good on him at the time. Now I'm just too lazy to change it, hah.

Nope! I don't play the Food Club, the reason why I got money so fast was because I traded a Spotted Paintbrush from the Desert daily Fruit Machine for 500k and a silver paintbrush, and then I found a Sec. Lab map and traded it for 222k. Then I played the games that I was best at and restocked until I got 1mil. There were a lot of guides involved...and a lot of months were spent trying to get to that milestone. :P

I got my other two dreamies, my Silver Kougra and my Brown Aisha. :)

My little Xweetok.png

Aww, cute! I'm loving the customization on him as well.

Lucky you for getting good items in random events / dailies! The only worthwhile thing I ever got was a Pirate Draik MP in Anchor Management but I decided to use it :P.

What stores are you RSing in? I've thought of getting into it myself, but it seems like a lot of effort.

Thank you!

Oh, good job on getting the Pirate Draik morphing potion! I got a Pirate Draik Egg from the Forgotten Shore but I don't want to trade it or use it... so it's stuck in my SDB.

Actually, I restock from Kauvara, The Scrollery, Sutek's Scrolls, Magical Bookshops, Faerieland Bookshop, Booktastic Books, Moltaran Books, Words of Antiquity, Mystical Surroundings, Merifoods, Ugga Shinies, Faerie Furniture, Wintery Petpets, and Plushie Palace. I do it usually once or twice a week, and I use 100k every time I restock, hauahehaheuah.

Woohoo well done on 1mil!

It took me ages to get my first 1mil (I slaved over 50k guides for ages since I couldn't dedicate enough time everyday) but when I learnt some stock market and proper restocking skills the NP came in much faster. :) Hope you find it's the same, it's nice to get the savings flowing in and get dreamies sooner!

• 3 weeks later...

(I am extremely sorry if it's against the rules to reply to a comment from over a month ago, my computer has been acting up lately and I just got it fixed.)

Thanks! I'll be sure to check out the stock market guides, don't worry! :P