Your Fashion Counselor!

5 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

If you wish, I'm fine with it. jellysundae, deboratibi, and Yuiina are true experts and have provided great ideas. I think Peri would look beautiful, no matter what.

Thank you for the compliment, Scoobs! :blush: Though your opinion's just as valid you know, it's a very refreshing alternative view. You've picked up on all the things that make that original image look good so I think you're selling yourself short saying you're a horrible customiser. I'd say more that you're a guy who knows what he likes and that's a cleaner, bolder look. I guess it's definitely more of a female trait to pile the items on, as Zeph attests to! :laughingsmiley:

Hi everyone! I'm not much of a customizer, so I never thought I would do more than lurk on this thread, but pigs are flying and I need your help. I have my lovely ice princess, Ellava: 

small_preview.png

But she's had this customization for...going on two years, I think? I love it, but thought maybe I would change it up...just a little. I have most of the new customization finished, but I can't decide on a foreground item, so any thoughts would be appreciated! 

small_preview.png small_preview.png small_preview.png

Those foregrounds, from left to right, are: Stuffed Sea Shell Foreground, Negg Shaped Terrariums, and MME21-S5: Crystal Candles Foreground. I looked through EVERY foreground item (both NP and NC), and those are the three I liked best, but I'm still open to suggestions if you guys think of something better. I'm mainly just looking for something that fits in with the blue/aqua color scheme and the kind of airy, beachy vibe (with the water and sky outside the window). 

In case you want to recreate her look in DTI, the other items she's wearing are MME14-S2b: Shimmery Golden Face Paint, MME21-S3b: Aqua Crystal Room, Gormball Necklace, and Premium Collectible: Glass Raindrops Suncatcher Garland.

Thanks in advance! :biggrin:

Ooh! She's pretty!

I'm going to do this purely out of my own selfishness because she's lovely and I want to play with her to make a look I really like, lol.

That Aqua Crystal Room...it's kind of...I dunno, what it is...clinical? I LOVE the colours, but it's so...square, and stark. So I don't wanna use it, lol. She looks miles better with the Ice Volcano BG she's got equipped. That fabulous staff looks really out of place in that small boxy room.

Elements of these wings look great on her, the colour-match with the staff is excellent as is the balance they give, but I hate the black attachments and the animation is annoying.

medium_preview.png

Oh yes, the Faerie Palace bg has the size and majesty for the staff to not look too big, flatters her colours too, doesn't it?

medium_preview.png

This looks ethereal and awesome and couldn't be much more airy so kind of actually fits what you're looking for, and SO doesn't translate well to a flat image, lol. https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1407393

medium_preview.png

I'm basically playing to please myself here because I don't have any confidence in finding anything to meet your criteria that you haven't already tried. :ph34r:

Isle of Yooyu Hidden Cave Background, it has water and sky outside ^_^;; I like it makes her look like she's growing the crystals in a magic grotto, I DID say I wasn't going to be any help. >_<

medium_preview.png

She looks really lovely against this Jewel toned forest background, another that looks very bad in static form! https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1407454

medium_preview.png

Here she looks like she's performing a beautiful ritual to the moon. Oh wow, that's the most spectacularly destroyed by the static image, too. D:< https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1407472

medium_preview.png

Oh hey, here you go, I've TOTALLY nailed it. Water and sky, beachy, blue/aqua colours! :lmaosmiley:

medium_preview.png

Wait, what? What do you mean that's not what you were looking for at all? And do NOT start getting all pedantic about beaches not appearing up mountains...:hmmph:

Do you see that the fire bowl has a smiley face? :laugh:

I apologise for making you look through all my unhelpful messing about in here! :blush:

Lol, thanks for your input Jelly! Actually the whole customization is based around the background, which I really love but has been wasting away in my closet, so I'm set on things that match that so it can see the light of day. You offered some really great alternatives though, which I'll definitely keep in mind for when I change her customization again...probably a few years from now xD I really love that Faerie Palace Background, which goes well with Ellava's pink colors rather than the blue colors I've got her accented with. I also like the look of that Jewel Toned Forest Background--I never gave it a chance because I think it looks kind of funny in the thumbnail, but seeing it on her, I like it a lot! Especially with those bushes you love so much xD

I also completely agree with your point about her staff looking super out of place in the Aqua Crystal Room, which is why I unfortunately decided to leave it out of the outfit. I love it so much though, and I hate how awkward her hand (paw?) looks clenched around nothing. I hadn't included this in my original post, but if anyone has suggestions for something small and unobtrusive that she could hold, I would welcome that as well ^^ I wish the Luminous Seashell Staff were smaller, more like a wand--then I could use that since it fits the colors and the theme. Alas. 

Right now, for the foreground, I think I'm leaning toward the sea shells. Seeing the three different options lined up next to each other in my post makes it easier to compare them--why doesn't DTI have an option to compare outfits side by side??? I will have to trade for those sea shells though, whereas I already have the terrariums, so that's also a consideration. 

I'm glad my rambling wasn't completely useless then, lol. :blush: Hopefully someone else will be able to give some actually useful suggestions though. xD

On 07/14/2017 at 9:21 PM, kayahtik said:

Those foregrounds, from left to right, are: Stuffed Sea Shell Foreground, Negg Shaped Terrariums, and MME21-S5: Crystal Candles Foreground. I looked through EVERY foreground item (both NP and NC), and those are the three I liked best, but I'm still open to suggestions if you guys think of something better. I'm mainly just looking for something that fits in with the blue/aqua color scheme and the kind of airy, beachy vibe (with the water and sky outside the window). 

In case you want to recreate her look in DTI, the other items she's wearing are MME14-S2b: Shimmery Golden Face Paint, MME21-S3b: Aqua Crystal Room, Gormball Necklace, and Premium Collectible: Glass Raindrops Suncatcher Garland.

Hello, Ellava is pretty! I love how you use those items to accentuate the turquoise of her stripes :D

I'd suggest the following:

medium_preview.png

Ack, it looks nice at DTI with the animations. Anyhow, I've used the Snowy Suspened Plant Garland to give the room a more beachy (I think of beach > sand > golden colors) feel and to match the shells in your foreground. I find the lights soften/warm up the room color while the branches match the blue/aqua color scheme. The full list of items used: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1408728

medium_preview.png

For a small handheld item, I like the Crystalline Flower Bouquet. It's small, it's shiny (in a subtle and classy manner) & it matches your color scheme. I also think of hammocks and swings when I think of beaches so ta-daa introducing the Tropical Island Swing. I've also thrown in a Shining Princess Magic Swirl for that last pinch of salt shiny because she's a princess. And Magic. And shiny. List of items: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1408733

I'm not much of a dresser; hopefully they can give you some ideas instead of sending you running away in horror :laugh:

PS: I had worked on a female base but somehow it changed and became the male base. Sorry about that!

@Zephyr I like the way the upper items you chose soften and prettify the room.

You've helped me understand what it was that I didn't like about the sea shells, too. It's the fact that they're just plonked in the middle of the floor. The crystal candles go off the edge of the image a little so frame things, but the shells have floor all around them and it doesn't look right to me.

On your second image the undergrowth beneath the tree on that side makes a WORLD of difference. That swing's a very pretty item, isn't it. You've made that stark room look a lot more inviting then I thought possible, I'm totally impressed.

8 hours ago, Zephyr said:

PS: I had worked on a female base but somehow it changed and became the male base.

Oh no, how will I ever recognize her without eyelashes?! xD

Anyway, thanks so much for your suggestions! That Snowy Suspended Plant Garland is SO pretty! My only issue is that, since it's basically a branch with lights hanging off it, it seems kind of out of place on a background that's clearly indoors. I have the same reaction to the Tropical Island Swing, which also seems like an outdoor item to me. But I think both of those could possibly pair better with one of the alternate backgrounds that Jelly suggested...hm. Maybe the Jewel Toned Forest Background, or the bottom one with the lake and mountains (not sure what it's called)? 

Lots of thinking to do! Thanks :D

On 14/07/2017 at 10:21 AM, kayahtik said:

Hi everyone! I'm not much of a customizer, so I never thought I would do more than lurk on this thread, but pigs are flying and I need your help. I have my lovely ice princess, Ellava: 

small_preview.png

But she's had this customization for...going on two years, I think? I love it, but thought maybe I would change it up...just a little. I have most of the new customization finished, but I can't decide on a foreground item, so any thoughts would be appreciated! 

small_preview.png small_preview.png small_preview.png

Heeey! I actually really like all three options you came up with, but I think I like the first and second one the most. I think the Crystal Candles Foreground is a neat item, but somehow I never liked the fact that there's a black candle in there... Which is odd, because I love black. But I think that in this case it would look nicer if they maintained a blue-green-purple-pink colour scheme. But I digress... I have a few other suggestions just for the sake of suggesting something, lol:

ellava.png q4OW4Q.png ellava2.png 

1. Whimsical Rainbow Glass Arch (~1-2) and Hanging Bubble Globes (~23k NP / DD prize)
2. Bottled Beach Finds Foreground (~3-4) and Hanging Bubble Globes (~23k NP / DD prize)
3. Premium Collectible: Glass Raindrops Suncatcher Garland and Water Curtains Foreground (~20 NP)

By the way, how do you feel about clothing? I understand some people think it's weird to put clothes on pets and only do a few accessories (I used to be one of those people), and I was wondering if that's your case. Anyway, I wanted to entertain you with a few options - I tried to keep it simple:

https://vgy.me/9fDS1q.png https://vgy.me/yFasNv.png https://vgy.me/4ozun1.png

1. Feathered Dress (~2) and Golden Jewelled Tiara (~1-2)
2. Punkish Short Dress (~11k NP)
3. Summer Dream Dress (~1-2 / I'm pretty sure this was a freebie) and Bejeweled (~22k NP)

I might edit this post later to include handhelds!

Edit: I'm not going to include previews of the handhelds (too many images!), but here are the names of the ones that I think might work:

NC: Cloud Staff (~3-4), Colourful Ice Staff (~1-2) or Crystalline Flower Bouquet (~1-2).
NP: Staff of Justice (~4k), Golden Goblet (~1.5k), Golden Cobrall Staff (~20k / DD prize from last year), Jewel Encrusted Faerie Wand (~35k / DD prize from last year), Sparkler (~12k) or Magical Sparkling Happiness Faerie Flower (~30k).

@jellysundae Aww thank you <3

You've nailed it spot on with words about the sea shell while I was just frowning and FROWNING at it. A lot lol It's exactly that; I keep wishing there are more pearls or starfishes spilling out of the shells. I love the delicate shades of those shells and looking for a way to use them.

I'm glad you think so too- that swing is one of my personal fav :D

11 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Oh no, how will I ever recognize her without eyelashes?! xD

Anyway, thanks so much for your suggestions! That Snowy Suspended Plant Garland is SO pretty! My only issue is that, since it's basically a branch with lights hanging off it, it seems kind of out of place on a background that's clearly indoors. I have the same reaction to the Tropical Island Swing, which also seems like an outdoor item to me. But I think both of those could possibly pair better with one of the alternate backgrounds that Jelly suggested...hm. Maybe the Jewel Toned Forest Background, or the bottom one with the lake and mountains (not sure what it's called)? 

Lots of thinking to do! Thanks :D

The world will end without those eyelashes!

May I refer you to Exhibit A: The Christmas Tree where a conifer is a temporary resident indoors. Also various other exhibits where there are numerous indoor decorations involving pine, mistletoe, leaves, fruits and some such. I thought the indoor swing seat is a thing nowadays:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGt4baOJbpjbN9SAyCYLkiYUBly4fTcbb1H0vmo4jadC01_bmxcBSY_ACMhttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq_AFhNS6JAS1_TsFAsU-dzfH4c1JdYGDcoAy2yfj8MpwbBoHF-01vqE4https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRx0TxB015DCXnCsYNNb24UmQTGJ5H2i0zfcxomN9SyOcQHAdC0Jr1yg

.....or maybe not and it's just my brain thinking of a vacation xD

Well, glad you found some food for thought :)

@Zephyr first of all, sorry for taking so long to reply but my week has been somehow chaotic. 

I liked the suggestions both debora and jelly gave you, I'll just add a few more I think could fit your Zaffie. 

mall_trink_candlebaras.gif Gothic Damask Candelabra mall_trink_gothcandelabra.gif Large Candelabras Background Item mall_fg_winterrose_dyewhite.gif Dyeworks White: Winter Rose Foreground 

fg_crumbling_pillars.gif Dungeon Candles Foreground   gif_piled_desk.gif Research Desk Foreground          gif_sundial.gif Sundial

Uff hard to find things nowadays.. it is either super flowery or spooky stuff. TNT must be more open minded :D

Hope I can help somehow :)

@kayahtik I think jelly and debora already covered everything xD Love your Pastel Xweetok :heart:

14 hours ago, deboratibi said:

Heeey! I actually really like all three options you came up with, but I think I like the first and second one the most. I think the Crystal Candles Foreground is a neat item, but somehow I never liked the fact that there's a black candle in there...

ellava.png

1. Whimsical Rainbow Glass Arch (~1-2) and Hanging Bubble Globes (~23k NP / DD prize)

Yeah that black candle's REALLY jarring and LEAPS out at you doesn't it, which was my excuse for partially hiding them behind the dark green shrubbery item, lol. The arrangement of the colours on those crystals isn't as good as it could have been.

OMG I LOVE that arch and bubble globes combo! That's just super pretty, takes away ALL the boxiness and makes the floor look lovely. :heart:

6 hours ago, Zephyr said:

@jellysundae Aww thank you <3

You've nailed it spot on with words about the sea shell while I was just frowning and FROWNING at it. A lot lol It's exactly that; I keep wishing there are more pearls or starfishes spilling out of the shells. I love the delicate shades of those shells and looking for a way to use them.

I'm glad you think so too- that swing is one of my personal fav :D

The world will end without those eyelashes!

May I refer you to Exhibit A: The Christmas Tree where a conifer is a temporary resident indoors. Also various other exhibits where there are numerous indoor decorations involving pine, mistletoe, leaves, fruits and some such. I thought the indoor swing seat is a thing nowadays:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGt4baOJbpjbN9SAyCYLkiYUBly4fTcbb1H0vmo4jadC01_bmxcBSY_ACMhttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq_AFhNS6JAS1_TsFAsU-dzfH4c1JdYGDcoAy2yfj8MpwbBoHF-01vqE4https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRx0TxB015DCXnCsYNNb24UmQTGJ5H2i0zfcxomN9SyOcQHAdC0Jr1yg

.....or maybe not and it's just my brain thinking of a vacation xD

Well, glad you found some food for thought :)

Indoor swing chairs are TOTALLY a thing right now, very much a retro chic hipster thing on the interior design blogs at the moment!

Hi everyone! Thanks again for all your suggestions, and sorry it's taken me a while to respond to this most recent round! I've been around reading posts, but have been busy with other Neo stuff and haven't responded, ugh. 

Anyway, @deboratibi first! I complete agree with what you pointed out about those candles. I knew there was something off with them, but I couldn't quite place it...that random black candle is definitely it! What a strange illustration choice... I really like those bubble globes! And I have them in my SDB from the DD, although I had forgotten that they exist xD The rainbow arch is pretty too, although I'm mainly tempted to stay within my set color scheme...I'm always extremely wary of adding too many colors because I don't want my pets to look too 'busy' with lots of colors/patterns/etc. going on in one picture. 

Regarding the clothes, Xweetok are actually one of the few species that I don't mind clothes on! I don't know why I never dressed Ellava up...I guess because I like her pretty pink color already. And plus there are so many clothes to go through on DTI! It's exhausting. But I LOVE the white dress and both of the tiaras! I can't believe I never thought to put a tiara on her before! She is my empress, after all xD I will definitely be looking into those. I just hope they won't be too hard to trade for. 

And now, @Zephyr, thank you for pointing out how woefully wrong I am about trees indoors! xD How could I forget the Christmas tree?? So silly of me. That first photo you posted actually reminds me of the new item, Premium Collectible: Luxurious Hammock (see below). But it kind of takes up the whole side of the picture and is way more obtrusive than I would like...sigh. 

But anyway, THANK YOU ALL again for all your suggestions! You've helped so much, and after I take the time to do some more thinking and playing around in DTI, I think I'll have several new looks for Ellava. (She says thank you too!) :heart:

Premium Collectible: Luxurious Hammock

@YuiinaOh it's ok, every day feels chaotic for me xD I'm usually multi-tasking in between posts and the worst thing is DTI doesn't work on phones.

Interesting choices; don't think I'm familiar with some of them- will most definitely play with some of them later.

@kayahtikThat's exactly the reason I didn't suggest the hammock: it blocks out so many parts of an outfit. Otherwise it would have been a lovely item- it looks so nice and fluffy by itself!

19 hours ago, Angeló said:

7.png

This is Peopha's new summer outfit but i still feel im missing smthg

I understand why you feel like you're missing something. But I think that she has so many things on her already that if you put more it'll be "too" full.
That is my opinion of course. I like things simple :) 

8 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

I understand why you feel like you're missing something. But I think that she has so many things on her already that if you put more it'll be "too" full.
That is my opinion of course. I like things simple :) 

i want to put smthg on her neck so it wont look "naked" but the necklace she has now will be gone and i like the combination of this necklace with the dress 

On 23/07/2017 at 5:31 PM, Angeló said:

i want to put smthg on her neck so it wont look "naked" but the necklace she has now will be gone and i like the combination of this necklace with the dress 

I think her neck looks pretty this way :) Have you made any change with her by now? 

My dear @jellysundae provide me with some information about your Tatofase.
Like: 

What theme are you looking for?
His personality
What kind of items you like? 

58 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

My dear @jellysundae provide me with some information about your Tatofase.
Like: 

What theme are you looking for?
His personality
What kind of items you like? 

Ha, well...I don't know what kind of theme I'm looking for /helpful.

Personality, let's see...Tato seems to be a quiet kind of guy who enjoys nature, he definitely seems to prefer being outside. Actually, thinking about it, I'm pretty sure the only time I've made an outfit where he's been indoors was when he was in a conservatory full of plants, lol...otherwise he's often: in a courgette field; picking raspberries; picking apples; in a hay field; hanging out by Kiko Lake; visiting the book shop; grocery shopping like he is right now...so he's a guy who likes his food. xD

Seems he's not one for wild excitement, he's a bit of a homebody, but he leads a pretty full and contented life all the same.

I like a look that makes me want to step into it and enjoy it myself. Happy, pretty, comforting I guess. Never been one for dark/spooky kind of looks.

So maybe Tatofase needs a holiday somewhere?

And while I say NP only. I do have 300 NC sat there waiting for the right item, and I do have 30+ mill NP, so not a bad budget really.

• 2 weeks later...

I just morphed my pet, AnandaJo, into a pirate Ixi, now I want to dress her up for my guild's fashion show, the theme of which is Outdoor Fun.  I was thinking of using either 

• Roo Island Countryside Background
  • Premium Collectible: Summer Folly Background

and some NP clothes and accessories or whatnot.  I have some NC stuff, but I'm not going to try to trade or buy for new stuff.   I will buy new NP clothes.  I would be open to a different background if an np one works better.  I haven't done much customization, so I don't know enough about what clothes exist to even know where I want to start.  I usually start with choosing a background and then try to find an outfit that works for it, unless I then find an item I really love that doesn't work with the background, then I might start again from there.

Does anyone have any ideas?

EDIT, I looked through all the np items that fix Ixis on DTI, and these are the two outfits I'm leaning toward

medium_preview.png

medium_preview.png

• Premium Collectible: Summer Folly Background
  • Ixi Aviator Sunglasses
  • Casual Ixi Hat
  • Black and White Trendy Dress
  • Casual Ixi Jacket

There are definitely not as many good options for clothes without NC.

@balloongal247 I like both outfits! But for the second one I'd use the wig as well - I'm not a fan of the hat.

Since you looked through all NP items, I'm sure you came across Chic Ixi Dress and I'm gonna assume you didn't include it as an option because it leaves her chest too exposed? If that's the case, you might like it more when paired with Colourful Cherry Blossom Necklace:

medium_preview.png

Since this turned out to be a more beach-y look, I changed the background. She's wearing: Shell Sandals, Romantic Sunrise Background and Island Leaves and Flowers Foreground.

But here's some smaller changes to your original outfits:
 pixi.png  pixi2.png

Left: Folk Ixi Neckpiece and Painted Flowers Foreground
Right: Gormball Necklace and Wood Planter Fence

I did like the chic ixi dress, I just didn't think it worked that well with the folly background, seemed too fancy for what looked to me like a picnic scene.  It does look a lot better at that beach background, it makes it look like a sarong.  I like those changes you made.  Finding accessories is always hard for me, because I'm busy trying to focus on the big stuff, and she was previously a xweetok, which can't visibly wear necklaces, so I'm used to looking past them.  But that's part of the reason I morphed her.  I do like the jaunty angle with the hat, but it may not work as well with the theme, same with the jacket.  I may just have to remember those for later. The black and white trendy dress I thought looked better as just a skirt, which is why I did it with the jacket.  The top of the dress is just so plain. The bed head definitely looks better on the ixi than I thought it would from the item pic.  I think I like your beach scene the best...

It bothers me that they only put shoes on the back feet of four legged pets.  All four feet are touching the ground, so they should be equally shod.  Even the species specific ones did that.  The foreground hides the front feet a bit though, so it isn't as noticeable.

I feel like I am rambling a bit.  Thank you for your help with Ananda's outfit.  

Hmm, an alternative background to your first example, using an nc one I do have with more of the water theme, using the chic dress as a swimsuit look:

medium_preview.png

• Pretty Tropical Lagoon Background

I'm not sure how I feel about her being half submerged though.....hmmm....

medium_preview.png

Stringy Dark Hair Wig might work well here, since it kind of looks like she just went underwater and came back up.  (I wear my sunglasses in the pool, so I'm OK with that.)

EDIT: I've decided I do like the stringy hair, as it does look like she's been swimming.  Do you think goggles would look better than the sunglasses though?

medium_preview.png

This is the other pet I'm entering into the fashion show.  Can anyone think of anything to improve, while keeping the golf theme?

medium_preview.png

Tatofase's beach vacations!  

medium_preview.png
http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1428636

Backgrounds: 

bg_romantic_sunrise.gif bg_tropicalfood_shopback.gif bg_tropic_island_paradise.gif bg_forgotten_shore.gif bg_ddy18_desvollcourt.gif 

:oink: Romantic Sunrise Background 
:oink: Tropical Food Shop Background
:oink: Tropical Island Paradise Background
:oink: Forgotten Shore Background 
:oink: Deserted Volleyball Court 

Wigs:

clo_Grey_dreadlocks.gif clo_gmc_notenoughsleep.gif 

:oink: Grey Dreadlocks 
:oink: Not Enough Sleep Wig 

Head acessories / glasses:
clo_kacheek_touristhat.gif clo_dd_purplebandana.gif clo_disco_kacheek_glasses.gif clo_kacheek_bathgoggles.gif 

:oink: Dueling Decks Purple Head Bandana
:oink:Kacheek Tourist Visor
:oink:Disco Kacheek Glasses
:oink:Kacheek Shell Goggles

Shirt:
clo_kacheek_touristshirt.gifclo_bowlingshirt.gifacc_yooyu_dungaree.gif 

:oink:Kacheek Tourist Shirt
:oink:Snazzy Bowling Shirt
:oink:Yooyu Dungaree

Pants:
clo_kacheek_clownpants.gifclo_kacheek_fishing_trousers.gif clo_kacheek_touristshort.gif

:oink:Clown Kacheek Trousers
:oink:Kacheek Fishing Trousers
:oink:Kacheek Tourist Shorts

Shoes:
clo_kacheek_touristshoe.gifclo_rainbow_sandals.gif

:oink:Kacheek Tourist Shoes
:oink:Rainbow Sandals

Acessories:
toy_gaze_balloon.gif gif_fancyneggnog.giffoo_hotdogstick.giftoy_summerfun_waterbottle.gifclo_kacheek_fishing_rod.giftoy_tangram_puzzlekite2.gif toy_usul_paddleball.gif 

:oink:Cyodrakes Gaze Balloon
:oink:Fancy Mug of Neggnog
:oink:Hot Dog on a Stick
:oink:Summer Fun Water Bottle
:oink:Kacheek Fishing Rod
:oink:Tangram Puzzle Piece Kite
:oink:Usul Paddleball

Environment:
toy_cutout_junglegarland.gif gif_hanging_fronds.gif gif_campfire.gif clo_cannibal_bonfire.gif gif_island_leafflowerfg.gif gif_ddy15_ispltofg.gif 

:oink:Jungle Flower Garland Cut Out
:oink:Hanging Fronds
:oink:Campfire
:oink:Cannibal Bonfire
:oink:Island Leaves and Flowers Foreground
:oink:Island Plants and Torches Foreground

Sorry for taking so long to show you all of this :crying_anim: And I wanted to give you more options like our sweet @deboratibi does, with several pictures, but I unfortunately had no time. 
Hope this can help you! 
The main point is that your Tato will be happy with his deserved holidays!

THANK YOU!

Ah! So your Neomail comment about being disappointed is over-achiever Yuiina speaking there? You've given me a LOAD of options here, my little Tate's off to get his suitcase packed right away!

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

THANK YOU!

Ah! So your Neomail comment about being disappointed is over-achiever Yuiina speaking there? You've given me a LOAD of options here, my little Tate's off to get his suitcase packed right away!

Do let me know when it is his departure :D

____

I come to ask you (all not only jelly :P) help to decide Kikool's lifetime companion! 
Here are the options I considerated:

4.png 

8887.gif   15887.gif   36671.gif      58461.gif        17537.gif         2914.gif

Also I'm undecided about what to put next to him. 
If it is the 

gif_shamrock_potted.gif or gif_gormball_flowers.gif or toy_coconut_bike.gif 

Thank you for your time *heart*