Your Fashion Counselor!

@Duma As long as she is happy and you're happy that's all that matters! 
And switching backgrounds/outfits/items is always fun ;)

@deboratibi Yes! I have goats as pets! Have them for 2 years now and was the best thing I could've done. 

Goats are amazing! You can ask @jellysundae and she'll confirm that I do have goats :P 
giphy.gif 

Had to collect all the colors and outfits or else I'll never decide. 
And it's driving me crazy that I can't make a final decision on such thing. That's pretty much my personality.
I want something -> I want something that fits almost perfectly -> Have many options -> Can't decide on what I want -> Can't rest until I make a decision -> Drive other people insane 

5aa71336ea8af_IxiChic.jpg.9de03352ee86e07be5b719de36540acc.jpg

5aa848893d50c_IxiFlowerly.jpg.d7980a3b2d9445b1dd29819027b1f625.jpg

5aa84aaa36f43_IxiFolk.jpg.90abeed66023f9f79ce0d7108d111e96.jpg

Help! 
giphy.gif

Me personally I prefer the red one in the second (green) background. The berries are practically the same color and it's just nice to watch.

That goat gif. :laugh: Are those all babies in that gif? They don't look as big as your girls.

I'm not sure I'm going to be any help with the Ixi D:<  I don't really like any of the colours that you like, so I'm not much good for an unbiased opinion.

LOL, I was just wondering what colour the light purple one was and why it looks bad-tempered when none of the others do. Looking on Neocolours I see it's Royal, so that explains the haughty stare. xD

I guess for me Biscuit is the only one I'd go for from these, seems I like Ixi's to look as natural as possible, I wasn't aware of that until now, interesting! I definitely prefer her in the raspberry patch rather than the cold stone of Altador, and you know the giant cornucopia freaks me out. :laugh:

The goats from the gif are definetely babies! Mines appear to be bigger because they're spoiled by their mom and ME muahaha so they grow faster! 

I still don't know which color to choose, but I'm very inclined for the white. But I can't commit 100% to it yet. 

The red one looks good with the flower and altadorian outfits, but not with the Folk.

The Biscuit only looks pretty with the altadorian one in my opinion. 

giphy.gif That's me right now. Decisions. Decisions. 

8 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

The goats from the gif are definetely babies! Mines appear to be bigger because they're spoiled by their mom and ME muahaha so they grow faster! 

I still don't know which color to choose, but I'm very inclined for the white. But I can't commit 100% to it yet. 

The red one looks good with the flower and altadorian outfits, but not with the Folk.

The Biscuit only looks pretty with the altadorian one in my opinion. 

giphy.gif That's me right now. Decisions. Decisions. 

Well, all I can suggest is you're gonna need a LOT of paint brushes and/or FFQs so you can keep switching between colours. :laugh:

Oh hey, that's one of my jellysundae™ "helpful" comments, not had one of those for a while! :lmaosmiley:

@Yuiina That's amazing!!! You'll have to tell me everything about them :laugh: (By the way, I wasn't doubting you, I was pleasantly surprised!)

I don't know whether you've made a decision or not yet, but here's my two cents:

I think Biscuit actually looks good with all of those outfits, but of course, I guess there's no helping it if you don't like it. I also think the Red (and the Pink) colour does look good with the cornucopia outfit. My least favourites are the Purple and RG, which is weird coming from me, since I love purple/lavender, lol. But for some reason I don't like them here.

I think White would be a good choice... The only thing I personally don't like about it are the eyes, but I suppose that's not very important. And besides, even though you don't buy NC, you can always add a few contacts to your wishlist! :D

Holiday Light Contacts:
medium_preview.png

(You might hate this, but these are the Vandagyre Contacts - an NC item that was a freebie, so you probably already have it!): 

medium_preview.png

The only other suggestion I have is to wait for Ixi Day and see what colours will be released... But that's almost 4 months from now, lol.

@jellysundae Can you believe I actually thought of such option ahahaha Buying brushes all the time. :laughingsmiley:

@deboratibi when I have time I'll send you and jelly new pictures of my goats! 

I think I'll go for white, but there is no White Ixi Morphing Potion available at the moment, so I'll have to wait :P
I saw those contacts before and I'd definetely get them! If I had them I'd have no second thoughts. But they're nonetheless NC... *depressed*
The Vandagyre are a good "substitute" and I didn't know they were a freebie. Probably they were available when I was not playing neopets. :( 

If anyone has this wig 
clo_altcp_sswaitress_wig.gif Slushie Slinger Waitress Wig 

and would like to help this girl get this dreamie item do let me know! 

I, gosh, I was joking about doing that with the paint brushes. >_<

More goats pics? yay!

Those Holiday Lights contacts are one of the few that I actually like, so pretty! Those Vandagyre ones look great, too! Such a shame you didn't get them yourself, looking on DTI a LOT of people have them up for trade. It's really nice that a GOOD pair of contacts were given away for free though.

@Yuiina Aww, that's a shame about the Vandagyre Contacts... I believe they were given out when the Vandagyre species was released, so... 2015? 2014?

And WOW, I had no idea that wig was so expensive! :ohno01: Sadly, I don't have it. I hope you can get your hands on one soon! You might want to always keep your shop stocked :whistle:

@jellysundae They're one of my favourites too! I love that they can fix weird eye colours in a natural way (same with Armin's contacts).

40 minutes ago, deboratibi said:

I love that they can fix weird eye colours in a natural way (same with Armin's contacts).

Yep, they're basically the only two that can, aren't they. xD

• 3 weeks later...

i made some changes to Peopha's look / she is now a redhead with freckles ..

my question is .. should i go ALL crimson ? as in dress / BG / foreground etc ??! or does she look fine the way she is now ??

5.png

She looks good as is, @Angeló The hair colour looks great with the purple accents.

That's the galaxy lippy, isn't it? I still don't like the drag-queeny look it gives pets, but that's a far better colour than the purple you had on her before. Bit of a back-handed compliment there, I know, lol.

5.png how about this? she looks more like Black Widow visiting her hubby's grave

That's the galaxy lippy, isn't it?

yes .. but i changed it to Black Velvet (it cost me 19k) !!!

@Angeló I love that wig! It's gorgeous. :heart:

Anyway, I think I prefer the first outfit. I like the crimson background and I love the black widow description (lol), but I'm not a fan of the frozen tree and the purple wings there.

In case you care for more ideas, I took the liberty to play with her outfit on DTI:

OS5bcK.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1609819
http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1609816
http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1609828

I've been meaning to post an update on Elvithia, my Darigan Ixi! It was a bit hard to choose a background, but I think I'm going with this one. I'm still having a lot of trouble deciding on a foreground though:

n7IFZQ.png wsQHZr.png
http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1593482

1. Black Candle and Pumpkins Foreground is a NC item (and not exactly a cheap one).
2. Rock Gate Foreground and Deep Dark Shrubbery are both NP items.

The NP options have the obvious advantage of being cheaper and easier to get, but I'd like to know which one you guys think looks nicer. Like, let's pretend I have all these items, so I don't have to worry about obtaining them. Which one would you tell me to use?

28 minutes ago, deboratibi said:

@Angeló I love that wig! It's gorgeous. :heart:

Anyway, I think I prefer the first outfit. I like the crimson background and I love the black widow description (lol), but I'm not a fan of the frozen tree and the purple wings there.

In case you care for more ideas, I took the liberty to play with her outfit on DTI:

OS5bcK.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1609819
http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1609816
http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1609828

I've been meaning to post an update on Elvithia, my Darigan Ixi! It was a bit hard to choose a background, but I think I'm going with this one. I'm still having a lot of trouble deciding on a foreground though:

wow .. ok .. wow .. wow .. 

i had something in mind when i placed the frozen tree .. like it grew in the place where he was murdered .. but the execution was bad ..

the third one is mesmerizing and that BG is definitely gonna be in my collection but it's still a bit expensive (50-60k) so i'm waiting for it to drop in price .. same for the red eyeshadow which is currently going for 500k ... 

but seriously Peopha can't be any happier (ironically) with these outfits .. i'll get working on it tonight after my nap (the lace gloves are a fantastic touch) 

wsQHZr.png

i like this one more .. it doesn't take any attention away from the Ixi

3 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

I'm stuck between two wigs to try and trade for to finish this custom.

Any opinions or suggestions?

Hmm! I like how the ombre of the first one balances the dark skirt, and I prefer the volume of the second one. Can you pinpoint what you're undecided about between them?

54 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

Any opinions or different wig suggestions?

Out of the two you have, I prefer the first one. I agree with Jelly in that the ombre effect gives a nice contrast. However, I generally feel like most wigs cover way too much of the pet's face. I thought of this one (Ombre Braided Wig) as an alternative, which leaves just a bit more of her eye in view: 

medium_preview.png

Other suggestions include Curled Updo Wig, Delicate Pearl Headband Wig, and Festive Holiday Wig. Again, ones that don't cover too much of the face. That drives me nuts!

medium_preview.png     medium_preview.png    medium_preview.png

@hrtbrk Oops, I wasn't looking at values :x I know the ombre sidebraid is available in patapult, and I think the headband one is in shenanigifts, if you felt like taking your chances. They'd also probably be relatively easy to trade for since they're still obtainable. 

I also think the two you started off with are totally fine though. My preference is still with the first one. You could also even go without a wig--the yellow of the vandagyre's ears complements very well with the dress and the background. 

@hrtbrk

If I can throw a curveball into the mix here, lol. Do you like how your lady looks in this wig?

medium_preview.png

I have this one, and I like it a lot, until I put it on my Draik . . . it makes her look like Sarah Jessica Parker in the worst possible kind of way. xD

medium_preview.png My Draik looking pretty with her normal hair.

medium_preview.png NOPE :hmmph:

Miss. G is a life lesson in how long flat hair and long horsey faces aren't a good combo, isn't she. :laugh: The length and volume of her own hair stop her from looking like she should neigh.

If you like how your Vandy looks in it though I'll send it your way. :nod_yes: