Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Recommended Posts

I like all the outfits, so helpful of me, right? xD Though I'm liking what I'm managing for him so far, it's whether I can complete things!

Yay for the shrubbery!! *tosses confetti* xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so sorry I didn't come back again sooner cry.gif

Anyway, what I think:

Nazriana - Congrats on getting that cape! It really is lovely, and one of my favourite items to come out recently. I think what you created works, but perhaps I'd change a couple of things: the dress, because it's not very wintery and it pokes out of the cape at the back; and I'd stick to one tree only (the Snow Laden one). Here's something I made, just for the sake of suggesting something different, lol.

medium_preview.png

I believe you had all of these items in your closet, except maybe for the Fur-Trimmed Boots (but you can barely see them anyway).

Awan Kecil - The coat seems to be the most fitting option for that background, but at the same time it doesn't seem to fit his head quite properly. So I picked a different jacket and background for him:

medium_preview.png

Snowy Cottage Background + Its Too Cold in the Office Jacket

Kikool - I can't think of anything now, I'll try again later :sad:

Maya Treewood - I'm sorry you feel that way about her custom! Here's what I came up with:

medium_preview.png medium_preview.png

I used Mushroom and Flower Arch, which is an NC item, but you can get it quite easily (I know someone who has it UFT *wink, wink*). I added Peaceful Branches to fill in the gaps left by the arch, and in the second one I used Egged Chair, because I didn't see it in your closet and thought you might like it (but maybe it wasn't there because you don't like it at all, lol). 

Staralay - I also like the 1st and 4th option best. The Dark Shrubbery makes for a nice colour palette, but the cool thing about the last one are the neggs, because it looks like she's about to collect them in her basket :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh Deb! I LOVE what you've done for Nazriana, that looks really magical for some reason. I think it's the frozen tree, that makes it look like the glade it's in is a special place and Nazriana's the tree's guardian or something. The frozen stream foreground really grounds things though, doesn't it!

That mushroom and flower arch looks great, I wonder if it will fit in with the vision Yuiina has for Maya, we shall see!

I sent Awan off exploring ancient temples up in the mountains of Shenkuu. I've tried to dress him in clothes that looked more appropriate for task and that country - nothing too modern - but I struggled to find something to cover the lower part of his forelegs that looked right. The Hanso jacket's got short sleeves and I didn't want him to be cold!  The snowflake shirt was the best of a bad lot for me. Also I don't imagine you like how his horn sticks through the thieves hood, lol, the hood looks so good on him otherwise though, it's a great shape.

medium_preview.png

Also, why is the faerie uni on DTI's horn yellow? :guiltysmiley:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never been good at the whole customization aspect so any tips would be greatly appreciated! I would love to see what some of you could come up with! Keep in mind that I am one of the broker neopians >.< 

Pet Name: Avianka
Trying to go for a Maleficent vibe. Definitely keeping the hair/horns and background. (You will have to click the link to get a better view. The image link that I shared below from DTI changes the color of the horns and does not show all of makeup.) 

medium_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1549181

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have two suggestions for you:

medium_preview.png and medium_preview.png

Black Alabriss Wings                                        and   Purple Warlock Battle Wings

The Black Alabriss Wings are my favourite though. I saw your Maleficent outfit and had to comment!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/01/2018 at 1:52 AM, deboratibi said:

I'm so sorry I didn't come back again sooner cry.gif

You come back always! That's what matters :heart:

On 10/01/2018 at 1:52 AM, deboratibi said:

 I think what you created works, but perhaps I'd change a couple of things: the dress, because it's not very wintery and it pokes out of the cape at the back; and I'd stick to one tree only (the Snow Laden one). Here's something I made, just for the sake of suggesting something different, lol.

 

I'm pretty satisfied with the dress, it'd be that one or none (from NP) because of the color. The one you suggested is more wintery (long sleeves) indeed but that color doesn't appeal to me because there is already so much snow around, that more white makes it too "much white". 

I tried gloves to make her feel more comfy White Lace Gloves and would like to know what you think :D 

I used the Frozen Cherry Tree because of the colors red and pink (it gives contrast with her wings) but it is a bit "too few" :( I tried the Frozen White Tree instead and without the Snow one and I liked it! 

Also tried with Snow Covered Fence

nazriana.jpg.8119144d11285d1eae0f65bad312fe2d.jpg

I'm still indecisive :crying_anim:

On 10/01/2018 at 1:52 AM, deboratibi said:

The coat seems to be the most fitting option for that background, but at the same time it doesn't seem to fit his head quite properly. So I picked a different jacket and background for him.

I actually like the jacket I chose, I'm using it for a few days now and i like it! It's comfy :D

The jacket you chose Deb is very pretty indeed, I'd love if it was with other color. (Why do they always make such bad items or good items with bad colors. Imagine a red there! Or a blue! Or baby blue! )

Awan.jpg.00b72854206721bcd56227d7138bf553.jpg I tried like this but I'm not sure which one I prefer. The one I have at the moment or this.

 

On 10/01/2018 at 1:52 AM, deboratibi said:

I used Mushroom and Flower Arch, which is an NC item, but you can get it quite easily (I know someone who has it UFT *wink, wink*). I added Peaceful Branches to fill in the gaps left by the arch, and in the second one I used Egged Chair, because I didn't see it in your closet and thought you might like it (but maybe it wasn't there because you don't like it at all, lol). 

I liked what you suggested a lot! That Arch is gorgeous and I love mushrooms *-* 

The Egg Chair is very pretty indeed but I didn't have it on the closet because it doesn't fit the "explorer" idea on Maya. 

On 10/01/2018 at 1:52 AM, deboratibi said:

I also like the 1st and 4th option best. The Dark Shrubbery makes for a nice colour palette, but the cool thing about the last one are the neggs, because it looks like she's about to collect them in her basket :laugh:

I'm using the Shrubbery now and I'll definetely switch the neggs during Easter time :D 

Thank you @deboratibi :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

On 10/01/2018 at 10:33 AM, jellysundae said:

I sent Awan off exploring ancient temples up in the mountains of Shenkuu. I've tried to dress him in clothes that looked more appropriate for task and that country - nothing too modern - but I struggled to find something to cover the lower part of his forelegs that looked right. The Hanso jacket's got short sleeves and I didn't want him to be cold!  The snowflake shirt was the best of a bad lot for me. Also I don't imagine you like how his horn sticks through the thieves hood, lol, the hood looks so good on him otherwise though, it's a great shape.

medium_preview.png

Also, why is the faerie uni on DTI's horn yellow? :guiltysmiley:

The Faerie Uni horn bugs many times on neo and turns yellow (hate that... so much :hmmph::grrr:

I like the latern! I'll use it on him for sure in the future! 
I like what you did Jelly! You love Shenkuu don't you? :D
 

On 12/01/2018 at 2:49 AM, casperiscaptain said:

I've never been good at the whole customization aspect so any tips would be greatly appreciated! I would love to see what some of you could come up with! Keep in mind that I am one of the broker neopians >.< 

Pet Name: Avianka
Trying to go for a Maleficent vibe. Definitely keeping the hair/horns and background. (You will have to click the link to get a better view. The image link that I shared below from DTI changes the color of the horns and does not show all of makeup.) 

medium_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1549181

 

Tell me more about what kind of items you are looking for? NP, NC, both? 
From NC what can you afford? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yuiina, I know you like to create a complete look that fits the pet's personality, but, when you can't decide between multiple items to finish a particular look, would you let yourself just switch between those to change things up a little? Nazriana's look is pretty much complete other than those foreground items that you can't decide between, so use all of them in turn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×