Jump to content
The Daily Neopets Forum

Recommended Posts

Hello! 

Is your pet not exactly how you wanted him to be? Does it miss something but you don't know exactly what?

Are you indecisive about a pet color? Or perhaps you don't know which petpet would fit it better? 

If you answer at least one YES in the questions above then you came to the right place!

Share with us your ideas or concerns and this wonderful community will help you reach your ultimate goal!

 

 

For us to help you the best way we can, try to give as much information as you can such as:
:happydance: What do you need help with :happydance:
:happydance: Your pets personality :happydance:
:happydance: What kind of items are you looking for NP or NC or Both :happydance:
:happydance: In case you need help with petpets try to tell us the more detailed as possible what are you looking for:happydance:

 

 

This is not a thread for us to customize your pets entirely for you! If you're looking for that try to check neopets customization forum here.

The purpose of this thread is to help you with your ideas and not to do all the work for you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been waiting for this topic! Thank you, Yuiina :D

Now let's get to it! *cracks knuckles*

I have a pet that currently looks like this:

4.png

I really like it, but it looks incomplete, especially on the lower area. So I started looking for a lower foreground to go with it. I wanted something that wasn't too small or too big and I wanted it to sort of follow the colour scheme I have going on. There aren't a lot of options, but I think I like this one the most:

Bouvanna.png

However... I feel like this item (Nurse Lucy Skeleton) is supposed to be used in an indoor scenery. So my question is: Do you guys think I can convincingly use it in an outdoor scenery? In my mind the bricks behind the skeleton could just be part of a ruined wall. But I'm not sure if other people would see it that way.

ALSO...

I started thinking maybe she needed a little something on her face, so I tried a few things on. The only thing I liked were these glasses:

Bouvanna2.png
I like that they slightly diminish the depressed look, bring a bit of balance to her face and give her character. But I'm still not sure about them (I can't say why - maybe because they're blacker than anything else she has on?). I want to be completely sure before buying them, because they cost like, 500k :bigeyed:

PS: I realise she doesn't has shoes on, she refuses to wear them! lol Seriously though, I don't like how any of them look and I don't think she looks too bad without them. But if anyone has any insight on this, I'll hear it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, deboratibi said:

Bouvanna2.png

She reminds me of Velma from Scooby Doo :D

The glasses are blacker than everything else yes, BUT, they are right in the centre of the image so they don't throw anything off balance. They definitely ground her face nicely, but as you say that price...EEK! Do you think that's maybe all that's making you look for reasons to not consider them?

With regard to nursey, why are you making using her harder for yourself? lol. I've not seen this item before but it doesn't shout indoor item to me...maybe you have more skeletons hanging around indoors in Brazil? :ph34r: I LOVE how your girl is giving her the scared side eye. xD

That wall could definitely be the remains of a demolished building outside, it doesn't look out of place at all. I see it's gravestones in the bottom right corner, so an old cemetery wall is spot on.

I'm sure she looks better without shoes. Any footwear that fits the theme will likely be BIG and dark and jump out of the pic at you. Or it'll be shiny which would look SO wrong. As it is her feet and front paws balance her ears; hell the colour of the inside of her ears even matches the stripes on her sleeves!

...

Nope, I've tried ALL the shoes on her and they don't add to the look. The only ones that MIGHT work are the cobweb shoes, but that's basically only because they have cobwebs on them, the shoes themselves only remove balance.

Summary: This pet looks great and you should have more faith in your initial thoughts about things because they're on point. :nod_yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

She reminds me of Velma from Scooby Doo :D

Indeed! Genious thought Jelly!

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

The glasses are blacker than everything else yes, BUT, they are right in the centre of the image so they don't throw anything off balance. They definitely ground her face nicely, but as you say that price...EEK! Do you think that's maybe all that's making you look for reasons to not consider them?

I have those glasses on my Uni and even though the price is high high I don't regret at all. They're wonderful! :heart: And if you don't like them after purchasing them you can always sell it. 

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

 I LOVE how your girl is giving her the scared side eye. xD

That wall could definitely be the remains of a demolished building outside, it doesn't look out of place at all. I see it's gravestones in the bottom right corner, so an old cemetery wall is spot on.

I couldn't agree more! It makes the entire customization perfect! 

She's great Debora! :heart: If you would still like to see other possibilities for the lower foreground, I'm sure we can try to find more options for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yuiina said:

 And if you don't like them after purchasing them you can always sell it. 

Well duh! Thank you Yuiina for gently pointing out the blindingly obvious, lol.

That IS the benefit of buying something horribly expensive on here, unless you've been caught out by over-inflation, if you buy it and decide you HATE it you can resell and at worse lose just a little bit of money, so no big deal. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Well duh! Thank you Yuiina for gently pointing out the blindingly obvious, lol.

That IS the benefit of buying something horribly expensive on here, unless you've been caught out by over-inflation, if you buy it and decide you HATE it you can resell and at worse lose just a little bit of money, so no big deal. :D

She seemed concerned with the fact that the glasses are expensive so I gently reminded her that yes they're expensive but she can always have that money back xD

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now for my first cry for help in this thread.

Meet Awan, my beautiful Faerie Uni!

medium_preview.png 

I know that there are many colors that would fit better Unis but I have a background story for my first pets and I don't/won't change it. So here is a bit about Awan

He's a friendly Uni with a very creative and artistic mind.
His creations are everything for him. He also loves to read (to learn new paintins and sculpture) and to play music!
He carries a bag all the time with painting tools and his flute inside.

His biggest dream is to make a big trip around all the regions of Neopia!

I'm in need of help for him because I love the way he is right now (the outfit and background) but, like Debora with her cybunny, I feel like it's too "empty". I feel sad everytime I look at him because he is missing something nice in the lower or upper side. I'm having trouble finding something for him because:

1st I can only afford NP items
2nd Since it is near the sea I cannot just put "forest" or plants foregrounds

I hope you can help me make my dear Uni happier and prettier than he already is! :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You make me wonder about my draik, as I used the same background but put it in a jungly setting

medium_preview.png

I figured that as it was along the side that would be possible in a particularly verdant area, but it isn't quite right, is it...though between them the two green items do almost conceal the fact that it's the edge of the dock on that side too, lol. >_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, she does kind of resemble Velma! The spooky setting and her expression make it look like she got separated from the gang, lol. I think that's another point in favour of the glasses then :D

4 hours ago, Yuiina said:

She seemed concerned with the fact that the glasses are expensive so I gently reminded her that yes they're expensive but she can always have that money back xD

Thanks, Yuiina! You're right, but I wanted to be sure before making the investment because sometimes these expensive items can become harder to sell and/or be affected by inflation, as Jelly said. There's a chance I'd want to sell them in the future anyway for whatever reason, but what I want to avoid is buying them and regretting it right after :ohmy:

I think one thing that might help me decide is looking at both options in a smaller size, since that's how I'll see her most of the time on my side lookup:
Bouvanna.png Bouvanna2.png

*ponders*

8 hours ago, jellysundae said:

With regard to nursey, why are you making using her harder for yourself? lol. I've not seen this item before but it doesn't shout indoor item to me...maybe you have more skeletons hanging around indoors in Brazil? :ph34r: I LOVE how your girl is giving her the scared side eye. xD

bahahahahaha! :skull: 

I don't know, I think it might be because of the way she is propped up, it looks like there should something else behind her other than that small piece of wall. But I just realised there are some tombstones in the background, so maybe I could say she's being supported by one of those. And I'm not quite sure, but I believe this item is related to the Tale of Woe plot and this nurse was a character in it? I didn't participate in the plot and never read the story, but I think there was a sanatorium involved, so I'm assuming that's where she died (therefore a closed space)... I should probably read about her some time, haha. Anyway, I don't know why I'm overthinking this!

8 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Nope, I've tried ALL the shoes on her and they don't add to the look. The only ones that MIGHT work are the cobweb shoes, but that's basically only because they have cobwebs on them, the shoes themselves only remove balance.

I actually have this outfit saved on DTI and I kept the Cobweb Shoes in the closet because I had considered those! But you're right, they're kind of nice because of the cobwebs, but they're the wrong shade of black/grey, they're a bit on the bluer side.

8 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Summary: This pet looks great and you should have more faith in your initial thoughts about things because they're on point. :nod_yes:

6 hours ago, Yuiina said:

She's great Debora! :heart: If you would still like to see other possibilities for the lower foreground, I'm sure we can try to find more options for you.

Thanks for all your help, both of you! :blush:

This post is getting pretty massive so I won't comment on your outfits just yet, but I will as soon as I can make a new post! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I'm glad we could help! And now you can respond to our issues. :D

I'm just gonna say, with regard to your girlie, I think the glasses complete the look, but she also doesn't look incomplete without them.

 

It's basically:

See her without them...yep, that looks good.

Then see her with them...Ah! That looks great.

 

That's the difference as I see it. :nod_yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I figured that as it was along the side that would be possible in a particularly verdant area, but it isn't quite right, is it...though between them the two green items do almost conceal the fact that it's the edge of the dock on that side too, lol. >_<

For me it isn't "right". It looks ok but not right :laughingsmiley: If you know what I mean!

14 hours ago, deboratibi said:

I think one thing that might help me decide is looking at both options in a smaller size, since that's how I'll see her most of the time on my side lookup:
Bouvanna.png Bouvanna2.png

*ponders*

 

I think she looks even more beautiful with glasses on! :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

For me it isn't "right". It looks ok but not right :laughingsmiley: If you know what I mean!

Oh yeah, I totally understand. Just because something doesn't look bad, doesn't make it automatically look good, basically?

Really there's just not enough items. Well, at least not for us plebs who don't have $$$ to give to TNT. >_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe I'm 99% sure about the nurse and around 90% sure about the glasses xD

But now, to your outfits...

Yuiina - The options are very limited, so I could only come up with the following (and they're quite a stretch):

medium_preview.png    medium_preview.png 

medium_preview.png    medium_preview.png 

- Boat Lantern (if you can ignore the fact that it's on)
- Altador Pillars Foreground (probably doesn't make a lot of sense, but I don't know :worried:)
- Yooyu Garden Pond (again, probably doesn't make sense, but I've seen weirder decorations in real life lol)
- Get Well Soon Gift Basket (maybe one of his friends gave him this basket for the trip, or he's waiting to gift someone who's about to arrive?). There are a few other items that would have the same effect, like Potted Tulips.

And you know, even looking through the NC items I didn't really find anything great D: 

Jelly - I just realised you didn't really ask for suggestions, but if you decide to rethink your outfit, my opinion is that if you just use a more natural background, your outfit will a lot look more cohesive, not only because of the foreground items but because your Draik's dressed up like an explorer. Here are a few examples:

jellydraiks.png

- Romantic Sunrise Background
- Scenic Tyrannian Background
- Stuck in the Lost Isle Background
- Tropical Island Paradise Background

Edit: I just noticed I left out her suitcase! Please send out my apologies and reassure her that Tibi Airlines will compensate her for the lost luggage :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, deboratibi said:

Edit: I just noticed I left out her suitcase! Please send out my apologies and reassure her that Tibi Airlines will compensate her for the lost luggage :P

:laughingsmiley:

I didn't even notice, you should have kept quiet. :whistle: xD

I do think it's about time she stopped hanging around on the docks though - there's names for ladies who do that, and it ain't explorer, lol - time to get aboard and seek out new horizons, missus!

Thanks for the inspiration, Deb! Later on (I shouldn't be on here right now, got to get ready :ph34r: got an MRI today) but when I'm back I'll hopefully send Miss. Gen off to new shores. :D

 

I struggled finding anything for Yuiina's chap, the boat lantern seemed the best addition to me, but it doesn't actually add much does it, it just doesn't look weird and out of place. I even checked all the NC options, basically just for the hell of it and to spite myself, but there wasn't anything amazingly perfect, which was cold comfort, lol. Hopefully TNT release some NP items soon that work well with this background!

I'm pretty sure this is why I gave in and used the greenery with it myself. >_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, deboratibi said:

I believe I'm 99% sure about the nurse and around 90% sure about the glasses xD

But now, to your outfits...

Yuiina - The options are very limited, so I could only come up with the following (and they're quite a stretch):

medium_preview.png    medium_preview.png 

medium_preview.png    medium_preview.png 

- Boat Lantern (if you can ignore the fact that it's on)
- Altador Pillars Foreground (probably doesn't make a lot of sense, but I don't know :worried:)
- Yooyu Garden Pond (again, probably doesn't make sense, but I've seen weirder decorations in real life lol)
- Get Well Soon Gift Basket (maybe one of his friends gave him this basket for the trip, or he's waiting to gift someone who's about to arrive?). There are a few other items that would have the same effect, like Potted Tulips.

And you know, even looking through the NC items I didn't really find anything great D: 

The boat lantern would definetely look better if it was off but even off I'd still feel that "emptiness".
The altador pillars.. ahm.. doesn't make sense for me. Color wise it is good but I don't like to customize my pets color based, I liked to have a sense.
The Yooyy Garden Pond would be way nicer if it was larger! But so far it is one good contender.
The basket is very sweet indeed and would make sense, but alike the lantern I'd still feel that emptiness.

I took a small trip to DTI and would like to know your opinion

medium_preview.png     medium_preview.png     medium_preview.png 

This one I find very cute, I just wished there was         I'd like it better if it didn't have the lower part, only        Sort of makes sense to have a Hot Dog cart near the
more species and not only grundos there. Because       the arch.                                                                    sea.
I'm afraid that Grundos at Roo Island doesn't really
make sense.

medium_preview.png I don't know.. at this time I'm just shooting stuff here :laughingsmiley:

 

13 hours ago, deboratibi said:

Edit: I just noticed I left out her suitcase! Please send out my apologies and reassure her that Tibi Airlines will compensate her for the lost luggage :P

Ahaha! How cute of you! 

 

Awan is just the first of many more pets to come here, so prepare yourself :laughingsmiley::whistle: Don't hate me :worried:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I quite liked how the hot dog cart looked when I tried it; like you say it's definitely something that could be there on the docks. It bothers me how the wheel is hanging off into space there but PFFT, gravity, a minor problem! But it's a bit bold and in your face, isn't it, it overwhelms the pet's image and that put me off it.

Kind of ironic considering the average single item that's in that placement's often something stupidly small - like that fountain! That's only a little bit small, but a lot of the "trinkets" are so small as to be completely pointless IMO.

Some kind of entrance seems like a nice option and that arch frames Awan nicely - without covering him up or you completely losing a BIG chunk of the background, but it doesn't really tick your "prettier" box, does it. It rounds things off nicely but it's kinda bland.

MEH! Come on TNT, help us out here. >_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I quite liked how the hot dog cart looked when I tried it; like you say it's definitely something that could be there on the docks. It bothers me how the wheel is hanging off into space there but PFFT, gravity, a minor problem! But it's a bit bold and in your face, isn't it, it overwhelms the pet's image and that put me off it.

Kind of ironic considering the average single item that's in that placement's often something stupidly small - like that fountain! That's only a little bit small, but a lot of the "trinkets" are so small as to be completely pointless IMO.

Some kind of entrance seems like a nice option and that arch frames Awan nicely - without covering him up or you completely losing a BIG chunk of the background, but it doesn't really tick your "prettier" box, does it. It rounds things off nicely but it's kinda bland.

MEH! Come on TNT, help us out here. >_<

Did you see the Grundos? It kept bugging but now I think you can see it.

 

The Cart is a good option BUT as you said that edge is $#/#$(!)"(=!/"#($/ :grrr: I think that having a Cart is better than have nothing at all :crying_anim:

It doesn't trick my "prettier" box but it is still better than nothing :crying_anim:

Yes, please PLEASE PLEEEEEASE TNT gives us more things to work with :crying_anim: :crying_anim: :crying_anim:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah! NOW I can see the Grundos! That's funny actually, I like it, lol. The balance, and the injection of colour that it brings is nice.

If it was something totally different, that one would be just what you wanted, wouldn't it? :laughingsmiley:

*grasps at straws*

What about a Roo Island frame?

D6megNQ.png

It'd be a stop-gap measure, I know, but the frame is dirt cheap, it adds colour and prettiness, and it compliments the colours he's wearing, and the roof, and the flags.

It does the job of stopping things looking empty without being a pointless addition as it look like a snapshot which is cute. A "Souvenir from Roo Island" kind of thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Yuiina My favourite out of all those options is the one with the Grundos! I think the fact that there are only Grundos in the picture is a minor problem that you could make up an explanation for. The second one covers the top part of the background, and I think what you need for balance is something for the lower area. So the Grundos work, and the Hot Dog stand kinda works, if it weren't for the gravity-defying problem. That *could* be fixed if you didn't mind using some greenery to cover it up:

medium_preview.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, deboratibi said:

@Yuiina My favourite out of all those options is the one with the Grundos! I think the fact that there are only Grundos in the picture is a minor problem that you could make up an explanation for. The second one covers the top part of the background, and I think what you need for balance is something for the lower area. So the Grundos work, and the Hot Dog stand kinda works, if it weren't for the gravity-defying problem. That *could* be fixed if you didn't mind using some greenery to cover it up:

medium_preview.png

Oh! Now THAT looks good. That darker version of the shrubbery really works to tone down the in-yo-face brightness and bulk of the hot dog stand. It's just the right tone of green to compliment the cool blue of the roof tiles too, it's the right kind of colour to work well with the marine environment. I need to buy it, STAT, lol.

ACTUALLY...

Because it conceals the floating wheel, and particularly the edges of the dock, it's working some excellent visual trickery here by adding a big chunk of depth to the image.

Suddenly now that vertical side of the dock that's still visible looks like it's an expanse of flat land a step down from the dock - flat land that the hot dog stand is standing on with some bushes some way to the side it. So the bushes don't look like they're randomly growing out of the sea, lol, they're in a little rest area where people can sit and have something to eat before going on their voyage. :3

Top marks to Deb from me! I dunno if this helps Yuiina at all, but it's definitely showed me that I need a dark green shrubbery in my life! *scuttles off to visit the Shop Wiz*

Got one! This shop had 3 at the cheapest price I could find.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-12 at 7:31 PM, jellysundae said:

D6megNQ.png

It's a good idea, it'd give me the impression that he roots for Roo Island for the cup though :laughingsmiley: Which he doesn't! But the idea is very good, thank you Jelly :heart:

 

20 hours ago, deboratibi said:

@Yuiina My favourite out of all those options is the one with the Grundos! I think the fact that there are only Grundos in the picture is a minor problem that you could make up an explanation for. The second one covers the top part of the background, and I think what you need for balance is something for the lower area. So the Grundos work, and the Hot Dog stand kinda works, if it weren't for the gravity-defying problem. That *could* be fixed if you didn't mind using some greenery to cover it up:

medium_preview.png

I liked your idea as well Debora so I went to check the price for the Cart and.. Price unable to be determined by JN staff on November 2, 2016

There are only 3 on Trade Post, meaning it is higher than 100k. I'm not sure if I want to give that amount of money for something I'm not 100% sure I want. The glasses he has costed 500k but I was deadly sure I wanted them and he'll keep them forever and ever but the cart.. 


I like the Grundos because they have lots of colors so I think I'll use them for now. But I'm very inclined on trying to find another background for him (even though I LOVE this one, the colors are very very very pretty) after I got some feedback from you and still not find something I totally love. 

What do you think? :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's nothing to be lost from checking out some different backgrounds, the right item will come along for making this one perfect for you. In the meantime, give your chap some different places to hang out. :D

I got the dark green shrubbery for my draiky girl after Deb's suggestion. Plus I gave her a happy traveling companion, because it's good to have a smiling face around! :whistle:

medium_preview.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@jellysundae For now he'll have to deal with the fanatic Grundos and lovely dock background because his owner is very busy nowadays :laughingsmiley:

I love the dark green shrubbery, that color is so pretty :heart: I have one on my other Faerie Uni for a long time now :)
small_preview.png Gorgeous, isn't she? :wub:

 

Thank you Jelly and @deboratibi for your (very much appreciated) ideas and feedback! *big hug*

I now present you Staralay my recent adoption from the pound 
medium_preview.png

I'm a little unsure (because NP customization is what it is) on whether to use anything on her head, I think that something alike a hairpin is what I'm looking for.

Also, I'm not very content with her shirt and would like to know your opinion? 

Thank you sweeties! 
:heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The dark green shrubbery look perfect with your Uni! It was a really sensible move on TNT's part to use a cool green palette for that item as well as the very fresh green of the original, it's SUCH a useful item but that yellowy-green makes it look wrong in a lot of settings.

Permission to bury face in Gnorbu fluffiness? :blush02:

Ok Miss. Staralay, let's see what I can find that I think looks nice on you. :3

I think I can see why you're unhappy about the shirt, Yuiina, to me it looks kind of like she's got a table cloth tied around her neck - like she's some little Italian kid sitting down to a plate of spaghetti. xD That's bizarre placement of the knot there.

I'm not confident of finding a single thing that doesn't look wrong with that delightful puffball of hair, but maybe TNT will surprise me!

*looks through earrings on the off-chance* Nope, barely anything there anyway, and nope, lol. You're definitely right about it needing to be a hairpin, not many of those though, is there. :sad01_anim:

 

The  Decorative Holiday Hair Bow's placement looks good, and you can't really tell that it's a snowflake, but the colour - especially the dot of red in the centre - is a bit jarring.

medium_preview.png

                                            

The Lacy Gnorbu Headband looks like a decorative version of those straps they used to use to keep a broken jaw in place. xD

medium_preview.png

They solve the conflict issue neatly with the lime helmet, is just swallows the head completely so nothing pokes through where it shouldn't. :laugh:

medium_preview.png

AH! Something that isn't a hairpin, but looks like one here. Sparkling Blue Headband. You CAN see the band as it continues round the head - just between the eyebrow and forelock there - but...if I'd not pointed that out would you have spotted it? Because of the colour it's not at all obvious. But...looks kinda bluetoothy to me.

medium_preview.png

Shell hair clip. It's a shell, in your hair. Hopefully there's no crab living in there.

medium_preview.png

Lovely Gnorbu Beauty Mark...makes her look like someone socked her in the eye.

medium_preview.png

HUH! So onto shirts then!

I think something sleeveless will look more flattering, the forelegs are kind of lost in the current shirt, sleeves of a different colour might also look better. Let's see...

Battle Faerie Top, that looks surprisingly good, the bold colours look very nice with the skirt. Maybe the wishy-washy pale blue of her current shirt is also part of your discontent? And now she has forelegs again. :D

medium_preview.png

Hmm, nothing else is as flattering to the forelegs as this top, so it seems like that's my suggestions here then. Dunno if they're going to help at all!

 

medium_preview.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I wrote a huge text and then I *stupidly* went back with chrome and it is all gone 

@jellysundae your suggestions are very welcome of course! And will help me for sure!

I love love Cloud Gnorbus but I'm finding her a bit hard to customize (with NP of course).

Table cloth describes it perfectly! Thank you :laughingsmiley: I love the color of it though, looove soft colors :wub:

 

Holiday Hair Bow's if I could turn it to purple, dark purple or blue it'd be perfect :heart:

Lacy Gnorbu Headband the flower on it fits Staralay perfectly but (TNT :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:) those straps... she didn't take any tooth out!

Lime Helmet that made me laugh, thank you for making me laugh when I'm upset with TNT *hug*

Sparkling Blue Headband I did notice without reading your comments :laughingsmiley:

Shell hair clip I looove those colors! Fit her very well and on top of that she has a skirt with clams! :lmaosmiley: That is a BIG CONTENDER!

Lovely Gnorbu Beauty Mark It is neither lovely or beautiful... cmon TNT :thumbsdown:

The Faerie Top... it is a no go for me. The colors all mixed (including background) don't go well, in my point of view of course.

 

I found a pretty top for her but it is NC :tired: :sad: :crying_anim: 
I also looked up on my Closet and found 2 bows from when I opened my account 6 years ago.
These:
mall_bluehairbow.gif mall_prissymissbow.gif

medium_preview.png Tiered White Top, from Festival of Neggs this year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That top looks pretty, so that's an NC one then?

That blue bow looks good. :D Those 2 show up on the Money Tree every now and again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×