I beat the Pant Devil, but it doesn't count?

Hello everyone, I've been wanting to do the Defenders of Neopia stuff for a long time. 

I got the Pant evil as a battledome challenger and have beat him 3 times, but still return to headquarters and it acts as if I haven't yet.

Is there something I'm missing? Is this broken? Do I have to do something special to get the bike?

It would be much appreciated if you could help me out.

Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 3.06.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 3.06.52 PM.png

According to the TDN guide "The Defenders of Neopia trophies are not working currently while the Battledome is in Beta. TNT has acknowledged this on their Beta News page under Known Issues. Until TNT fixes the trophies, you will not be able to advance in Defenders of Neopia." So it looks like it's broken. Hopefully it comes back up someday since the Defenders of Neopia is the only time that I ever even ventured into the Battledome.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, ronaldo9 said:

It has been broken for about 5 years . It seems like they will never fix it :sad:

It's been broken before JS's time, but I'm hoping JS will fix it. They do seem to be fixing, little by little, broken things on Neopets. And, with the "new" plot supposedly happening in November, maybe we will see something then. Apparently, the "new" Battledome in the Battledome has something to do with the new plot. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

16 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

It's been broken before JS's time, but I'm hoping JS will fix it. They do seem to be fixing, little by little, broken things on Neopets. And, with the "new" plot supposedly happening in November, maybe we will see something then. Apparently, the "new" Battledome in the Battledome has something to do with the new plot. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I hope they will fix it. It's good to see that they are fixing bugs and adding new things.

It feels like Neopets is dead when I see things broken for years:sad:

• 1 month later...