Happy Quiggle Day

hrtbrk

1 hour ago, deboratibi said:

I love the clothing on both Elderly Quiggles, especially the Elderly girl's! I just wish they had gone with a different skin tone for her because it makes her look like a Zombie :stun:

Ah, thank you. I was trying to figure out why she just didn't look right to me and that was it. I really do adore both new pets and the clothes but her skin tone just doesn't look right. He looks a bit like a sponge but I think it's cute since he's a Quiggle.

1 hour ago, deboratibi said:

I love the clothing on both Elderly Quiggles, especially the Elderly girl's! I just wish they had gone with a different skin tone for her because it makes her look like a Zombie :stun:

i know! I thought the same when I saw her on JN last night. Taking elderly to the extreme when they look not just old but actually dead, and buried for some time too. >_<

NO GRANNY, I don't want to give you a kiss D:<

I love how she has that spatula poised like she's gonna whap you with it though, and the grandad's just awesome, that hair is da bomb. :laughingsmiley:

OMG, you know who he is?!

It's THIS guy in 50 years time! :laughingsmiley:

4 hours ago, deboratibi said:

that's what frogs look like when they get old in age .. their skin color kinda fades 

stock-photo-old-frog-1090767.jpg

But...since when did TNT ever go for realism in how their pets look. :ph34r:

Corpse Granny, coming for me with her spatula of DOOM...

:crying_anim:

At least they don't give the old ladies chin bristles?

48 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

But...since when did TNT ever go for realism in how their pets look.

there ARE a few realistic pets as i'm sure you know :)  LenniesMaraquan petsSpotted pet

im just speculating here but i found the elderly quiggle skin tone kind of relevant ...

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

there ARE a few realistic pets as i'm sure you know :)  LenniesMaraquan petsSpotted pet

im just speculating here but i found the elderly quiggle skin tone kind of relevant ...

Yeah I know, I'm just bein' a butt. :laughingsmiley:

Oh, the spotted gelert...I WISH I'd never got rid of the plushie that I had. :sad02:

I'll just focus on the Maraquan Shoyru, because those are just SO adorable!

The mutant Lenny scares me a bit >_< An excellent design choice from back when TNT artists had creative flair by the bucket-load, but not a pet that I'd want, lol.