Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hrtbrk

Happy Kau Day!

9 posts in this topic

The way the stars are just in the very top of the head/horns on the eventide kau is so beautiful.  It reminds me of the feeling of the goddess Hathor.  I bet it would look gorgeous crosspainted!

4.png

hrtbrk likes this

Both are sweet! The stars on the Kau's forehead in the eventide are cute, like Rometus said. The Ice looks blocky and icy. The only thing I don't understand is why some kau colours have a bell (transparant, faerie, dimensional, magma, silver, stealthy and now ice) and other's don't.

jellysundae likes this

I like both of these. I wasn't aware ice was a colour *checks that out* Hmm, interesting! The Ice Bruce...er...lol.

Well, some of those are not bad. I like the blocky aspect when it's there, and the transparency, and the fringes in icicles, the ice Chia could be diamond, lol.

This Kau looks in keeping with all the other ice pets so that's good.

The eventide one is very nicely done, very pretty.

I've noticed that about the bells, in particular the fact that the STEALTH Kau has a bell :rolleyes: But of a big DUH there, I'd have thought. :laughingsmiley:

Scoobert_Doo likes this

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I've noticed that about the bells, in particular the fact that the STEALTH Kau has a bell :rolleyes: But of a big DUH there, I'd have thought. :laughingsmiley:

Haha, I didn't think about that! :laughingsmiley:

jellysundae likes this

I really wasn't sure about the Eventide color when it was first released but I really do love it now. The kau is so pretty, especially the stars like were mentioned. The ice looks nice, I'm just not much of a fan. I love colors with more features so ice just isn't the color for me.

But isn't Kau day on the 19th? :weird:

I like both colors just find it a bit weird, as many people here, that some have bells and some don't.

I have always liked the Eventide color (colour) and it does look good on a Kau. Ice is ok. As for the cowbell, I thought you could never have enough cowbell? Well, here is my theory to what happened:

trolls-5.jpg

jellysundae and Angeló like this