Happy Kau Day!

hrtbrk

Both are sweet! The stars on the Kau's forehead in the eventide are cute, like Rometus said. The Ice looks blocky and icy. The only thing I don't understand is why some kau colours have a bell (transparant, faerie, dimensional, magma, silver, stealthy and now ice) and other's don't.

I like both of these. I wasn't aware ice was a colour *checks that out* Hmm, interesting! The Ice Bruce...er...lol.

Well, some of those are not bad. I like the blocky aspect when it's there, and the transparency, and the fringes in icicles, the ice Chia could be diamond, lol.

This Kau looks in keeping with all the other ice pets so that's good.

The eventide one is very nicely done, very pretty.

I've noticed that about the bells, in particular the fact that the STEALTH Kau has a bell :rolleyes: But of a big DUH there, I'd have thought. :laughingsmiley:

That definitely looks like Loki head gear, doesn't it, I wonder why the clothing is never released at the same time as the new pet colours.

That's a pretty spiffy outfit, once again I'm feeling more disgruntled than anything about items being species specific, lol.

Here's a thought...

How would you guys feel if you COULD get a species specific item to fit any of your pets, you'd just have to pay an NP surcharge for it; a tailoring fee! Actually, there could be a tailor's shop that you had to take the item to and pay for the "alterations", that would be cute.

I know I'd be happy to do that if I liked the item enough, and it would work in TNT's favour as an NP-sink. Would only work for future items though, unless TNT were going to work their way through all the old clothes re-drawing them for all species...actually, seeing as we're in the land of fantasy with this already; why not have them willing to do that? lol.

11 hours ago, jellysundae said:

How would you guys feel if you COULD get a species specific item to fit any of your pets, you'd just have to pay an NP surcharge for it; a tailoring fee! Actually, there could be a tailor's shop that you had to take the item to and pay for the "alterations", that would be cute.

That would be really cool, although if they ever did anything like that, I assume it would be for NC, not NP. Similar to the dyeworks items. 

31 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

That would be really cool, although if they ever did anything like that, I assume it would be for NC, not NP. Similar to the dyeworks items. 

Yeah, from a business point of view it would only cost TNT money to do it for NP items because of the people they'd have to employ to do the work. It MIGHT make them some cash in the long run by drawing some old players back and new players in, but there'd be no immediate monetary gain like there would if they did it with NC items.

It really would work well as a continual NP-sink though, because when people sold items they would be the species specific base item so the new person who bought it would also have to pay for it to fit their pets.

I'd be so excited if I could suddenly have my little guys wear ALL THE THINGS! lol. To go from 13 pages of shirts/dresses on DTI to 106...

*dreams*