To sell my 1k of TNPT or not...

jellysundae

Like a lot of you, I like holding on to 1k of a stock so that I can check up on how it behaves after I've sold the bulk of my shares.

But TNPT is SO high right now that I feel it's kind of foolish to not cash in on the profit...

*dithers*

Maybe I'll sell if it gets to +150?  :ph34r:

:laugh:

Anyone else got any of this stock? What are your intentions?

Well, I noticed that it is on it's way down.  There are a couple thoughts on this.  Either sell it now before it gets too low (that is what I would do because it is still nice little profit) or wait as it goes WAY down and see if it comes back up, which could take a very long time (years even) if it gets that high again.  I haven't seen it that high, but then again, I always sell way before that point.

Jelly, you've been teaching me well when it comes to stocks! I don't have any TNPT, but what I've been doing when I sell over these last few weeks is keep just 1 share so I can continue peeking at its value, but I don't miss out on the profit!

20 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Jelly, you've been teaching me well when it comes to stocks! I don't have any TNPT, but what I've been doing when I sell over these last few weeks is keep just 1 share so I can continue peeking at its value, but I don't miss out on the profit!

Yeah I'm not missing the irony on me wondering about selling now after always trying to stop you from doing so. xD

I sold what I held of these stocks at 78, which I was pleased with at the time, then look what it went and did! lol :laugh:

I likely won't sell my remaining 1k, just talking about it here's mainly squashed my urge to sell it.

EDIT:

Right this second (Sat - 13:06 BST) it's up to 140...:ph34r:

Decide which is worse....selling it for 140,000 NP and seeing it go up further, or waiting until it drops and wishing you could've had the 140,000 when you had the chance.  It's your choice, but I suggest selling.  I think it's more likely to drop than shoot up and stay much higher.