FFQ: Deb's Daunting Decision

deboratibi

8 minutes ago, deboratibi said:

But now I have to decide how to use the FFQ I still have on my side account... This is such a first (neopian) world problem, lol.

I have an appropriate emote for that!

violin.gif

:laughingsmiley:

Congrats on this big bit of luck though! :D

3 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I have an appropriate emote for that!

violin.gif

:laughingsmiley:

Congrats on this big bit of luck though! :D

LOL that's perfect!

And thanks! :biggrin:

I've already transferred Zihea and now I'll try and get the morphing potion asap, because what if I get another Grey Faerie (or straight up Fountain Faerie) quest, right? Woe is me! xD

36 minutes ago, deboratibi said:

because what if I get another Grey Faerie (or straight up Fountain Faerie) quest, right? Woe is me! xD

That would be so next level 1st/Neopian world problem I think you'd require a quartet if that happened. :laughingsmiley:

violin.gifviolin.gifviolin.gifviolin.gif

4 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

That would be so next level 1st/Neopian world problem I think you'd require a quartet if that happened. :laughingsmiley:

violin.gifviolin.gifviolin.gifviolin.gif

ROFL :laughingsmiley:

Well, I think I've decided on my second FFQ already! I have a Lupe on a side account (his name is Zoanthro), and I planned on painting him Halloween ever since I created him. When I only had one FFQ I wouldn't even consider using it on him, but now that I have a second one, I realise I can save a lot of NPs this way. For some reason I thought the Halloween PB's price was around 1mil, but it's actually somewhere between 2mil and 2.5mil. It's not as expensive as Pastel, but it's still a pretty good deal, I think. 

31 minutes ago, deboratibi said:

ROFL :laughingsmiley:

Well, I think I've decided on my second FFQ already! I have a Lupe on a side account (his name is Zoanthro), and I planned on painting him Halloween ever since I created him. When I only had one FFQ I wouldn't even consider using it on him, but now that I have a second one, I realise I can save a lot of NPs this way. For some reason I thought the Halloween PB's price was around 1mil, but it's actually somewhere between 2mil and 2.5mil. It's not as expensive as Pastel, but it's still a pretty good deal, I think. 

Sounds good to me! Plus Halloween seems a lot more up your street than Pastel?

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Sounds good to me! Plus Halloween seems a lot more up your street than Pastel?

Oh, wait, I guess I wasn't being very clear then, lol. I'm still getting a Pastel Zafara... A Pastel PB costs around 4.5mil, so it's definitely worth getting a Pastel pet via FFQ. Another pet I considered getting was a Transparent Wocky, but I learned that while the PB itself is still expensive, the Transparent Wocky MP is somewhat affordable (400k), so I'd rather not get it via FFQ. I tend to think that FFQs should be used to get expensive colours (or restricted colours, like Robot or Jelly), but while the Halloween isn't as expensive as a Pastel PB, I suppose it's still a good use of a FFQ to paint a pet Halloween. Does that make sense? :stun:

Edit: I just painted her!

Thanks for completing that quest for me - I really appreciate it. As a reward, you can go into the fountain and select a great new colour! Almost any colour you want!

2.png

Choose a new colour for Zihea!

2.png

WOW!!!! Zihea really looks good now!

5 hours ago, deboratibi said:

This is such a first (neopian) world problem, lol.

I've been lurking this thread for weeks, and I'm so happy you've finally come to a solution that gets you what you want and isn't overly complicated! Congrats!

Now I need to figure out what to do with the FFQ quest that's been sitting on my main for a couple of months... 

that's excellent news really :) 

congrats on your new shiny Zafara ...

i'd keep the side account dip for something that may come later and really engage me .. like a new Vandagyre color or a new expensive (Candy / Stealth) color 

12 hours ago, Angeló said:

that's excellent news really :) 

congrats on your new shiny Zafara ...

i'd keep the side account dip for something that may come later and really engage me .. like a new Vandagyre color or a new expensive (Candy / Stealth) color 

I subscribe to that! 

18 hours ago, deboratibi said:

Thanks for completing that quest for me - I really appreciate it. As a reward, you can go into the fountain and select a great new colour! Almost any colour you want!

2.png

Choose a new colour for Zihea!

2.png

WOW!!!! Zihea really looks good now!

Congrats Deb! 

I also need help with my dip but where do I post it? Here or a new thread? 

@kayahtik Thanks Em! :D I hope you figure out what to do soon!

@Angeló You know, I think I will do just that! It hadn't crossed my mind that they might create something else I like. And I'm not in a hurry to paint my Lupe... Thanks, Angeló!

@Yuiina Thanks! You should definitely make a new thread, because of what Angeló said. If people see this one being bumped, they'll just assume it's still me and think "ugh, what's wrong with that Deb person, WON'T SHE EVER DECIDE?", and then they won't click lol

15 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I think Zihea looks really good, too! Congratz! And great job for making up your mind. I know it must have been hard.

Aww, thanks Scoobert! It was hard, but I'm glad I took my time to think about it because getting another FFQ on my main made things easier in the end :D

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone! I get a lot of the faerie quests and I don't normally have a problem finding the item but this time I'm stumped. I have a request from the Battle Faerie. Until today I had never heard of the Battle Faerie. Every shop I visit has items for the other faeries but I cant seem to find a shop that features the Battle Faeries. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Granny

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on topic. .
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If you post the item you need in one of these two topics:

someone will search for the item, often a premium member who has SSW and can find the absolute lowest price.  We'll post the link to the user shops, and you can buy in user shops.  I think Battle Faerie can ask for any item, usually a more rare one.  

This page tells you more about the different faerie quests and their rewards.

http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/faerie-quests/

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) .
The original topic has been answered and this thread can now be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• hrtbrk locked this topic