Would you read a NT article like this?

firaplays

This is just an idea I'm kicking around, but I thought it might be fun to make Neggsweeper puzzles and try to get them published in the Neopian Times. I'd take a screen shot of a board with an obvious (or not so obvious) next move, have the readers try to find the move, and then give the answer. This seems kind of niche, and I'm not even going to have the time to do something like this for a little while, so I want to see if anyone would actually be interested in this kind of thing before I put time and effort into making it.

I'm not sure, I guess I need to ask what would be people's motivation to play this?

I like the idea of something that requires interaction, but this wouldn't, would it? And you'd not actually know if anyone participated.

I feel it's the kind of thing that could work well on a forum like here, where people could post their answers and there'd be people knocked out and a final winner, but I'm not sure that the NT is a format that could support it, has this kind of thing been done before?

I'm not being at all helpful, am I. :blush:

The point wouldn't necessarily be to have an interactive experience per se, it would be to stretch your brain out a bit and see if you know mine - sorry, neggsweeper well enough to be able to solve the puzzles. I have no idea if this kind of thing has been done before in the NT, but I at least know it hasn't been done for this particular game XD