Vote for Obelisk War! Round 110!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 110th round?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 110th round?

• Brute Squad
    • Seekers
    • Thieves Guild

BETH, what say you for this endless Battle of this cursed Obelisk? :laughingsmiley: Sorry guys, I am hoping Beth will chime in before I follow like a babaa_white_wink.gifBaabaa (=sheep) but @kayahtik has the right idea about the Book Smarts Boon:wink:

7 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

(=sheep) but @kayahtik has the right idea about the Book Smarts Boon:wink:

I've been following your and @jellysundae's advice about hoarding books in my SDB, so now I need the boon to use them up :P 

39 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

I've been following your and @jellysundae's advice about hoarding books in my SDB, so now I need the boon to use them up :P 

I'm gonna get annoyed with that boon >_< Solely because out of the books I've got, there's no simple way to check which ones my pet's read already, so I'll be annoying myself checking back and forth between his "read" list and my SDB, not looking forward to that!

19 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I'm gonna get annoyed with that boon >_< Solely because out of the books I've got, there's no simple way to check which ones my pet's read already, so I'll be annoying myself checking back and forth between his "read" list and my SDB, not looking forward to that!

Have you tried using JN's book checklist tool? https://items.jellyneo.net/tools/book-checklist/

It automatically pulls all the book your pet has read and tells you which ones you have left. Not sure if that's helpful or not, my pet's only ready 10 whole books so it's not that hard yet xD

4 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

Have you tried using JN's book checklist tool? https://items.jellyneo.net/tools/book-checklist/

It automatically pulls all the book your pet has read and tells you which ones you have left. Not sure if that's helpful or not, my pet's only ready 10 whole books so it's not that hard yet xD

Yeah I use that, but I've still got to check them off against the ones I've got. It's just a lot of F3 action going on, lol.

See what JN REALLY needs is to combine that checklist with an SDB search somehow, that then tells you which of the books you have that your pet hasn't read!

On 6/19/2017 at 1:45 PM, midnight_spell360 said:

BETH, what say you for this endless Battle of this cursed Obelisk? :laughingsmiley: Sorry guys, I am hoping Beth will chime in before I follow like a babaa_white_wink.gifBaabaa (=sheep) but @kayahtik has the right idea about the Book Smarts Boon:wink:

@midnight_spell360you make me laugh so hard here :biggrin: "What say you?" OMG, from one of my favorite movies, LOTR!

Anyhoo, of COURSE I will choose Seekers! Let us BATTLE OUR BUNS OFF!!!! Let us get those wonderful boons!!!

3 hours ago, tk421beth said:

Anyhoo, of COURSE I will choose Seekers! Let us BATTLE OUR BUNS OFF!!!! Let us get those wonderful boons!!!

FINALLY! Cutting it a bit close for me,  @tk421beth, 13 hours left so in the middle of this AC-being-a-Jelly Day-WAIT-no-just-kidding-there-IS-a-match , *breathe* Yes, Seekers it is!:dance:

:medieval:To arms, legs, and buns! We BATTLE OUR cinnamon-swirl.gif cinnamon-swirl.gif OFF!!!!:laughingsmiley:

That's why I stick to pasting up 2 buns! :lmaosmiley: I am so tired right now but I got to get back to AC and get that All-Star Rank! :tired: 

But if you do make it, it will be awesome! :speak_cool:

Since all of my "buns", oops, uh, I mean "buds" are going for Seekers, I will, too. I guess we're going to have to be the "Fellowship of the Buns", with all of the LOTR references. I usually do more than 10 battles, but I may only just get 10 in, with the AC going on. Like @midnight_spell360, working for that All-Star rank! Good luck all, no matter with team you join, and, as always, see you in the Battledome!

9 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I guess we're going to have to be the "Fellowship of the Buns", with all of the LOTR references.

HAHA! Yes!

"One bun to rule them all and in the darkness bind them"

Actually that sounds like some super-creepy pastries cult...

*imagines people being rolled up in life-sized amounts of bun dough and baked alive as sacrifices* :bigeyed: