2nd practice day in a row??

charelan

OK... have I lost it? Is today the 2nd consecutive practice day or did I somehow only imagine yesterday was one? 

I was sure yesterday morning I looked and saw the jelly team as an opponent .. and didn't play a single game. Now I logged on this morning and it's the practice team again. This makes me wonder if I screwed up yesterday and was just seeing things... I've had a lot going on so I wouldn't put it past myself to make such a mistake but I'm kinda confused about this and would at least like to know if this is just me or what. 

And if it IS 2 practice days in a row then a huge BOOOO... I thought we were only to have 3 but this would be 4, no? 

there is a glitch

you CAN rank up normally today

however the YYB was not updated 

im not playing YYB bcz it'll probably not count towards my team and i'm scared of being frozen for whatever TNT stupid reason 

but i'm working on the side games 

Oooooh, I would have been soooooo mad.  LOL.  When I saw this post my blood started boiling.  Because, after all, AC is the most important part of my day.  LMAO.  Thanks for the update thought.  My blood pressure when UP and DOWN in a split second.  That isn't too good for the heart.  LOL