darkinvention is in the Beauty Contest :O

Angeló

Dear TDNF family :angel:

i entered darkinvention in the Beauty Contest as a Green Kiko ... 

this is my first time drawing a neopet and first time drawing anything other than doodles and page corner decorations in a long , long , long , time ...

when i was a kid i used to love drawing dinosaurs and dragons , and sometimes caricatures (with a funny caption) but no one encouraged me to draw , they all said i can't draw and i better move on to other things , like writing and sports , which i eventually did ...

anyway , if you like him , and i hope you do , and you'd like to help me out ... i'd love to get some votes from you to beat the other Kiko for a Gold Trophy :heart: i'll be so ever grateful 

http://www.neopets.com/beauty/details.phtml?pet=darkinvention

IMG_16201111.jpg

thank you :)

wow an overwhelming response on the neoboards as well <3 

oh and i noticed lots of people enter pencil sketches with no coloration .. how cool is that ? i'd love to start sketching my Peopha 

31 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i'd love to start sketching my Peopha 

So do that then! Sketching will be great relaxation if nothing else!

7 hours ago, pulpfreeoj said:

I cast my vote! Your drawing is so very cute <3 If drawing makes you happy then by all means you should do more I think!

thank you so much pulp ... 

i showed my drawing (the original one on paper) to my parents (separately) and they both thought it's a S  N  A  I  L

Good luck, Angeló! I really really hope you get gold!

I'm always sad to hear about people being discouraged from art and drawing, but it's good that you have the opportunity to do that now, and you have our support! The people at the BC boards are very nice and supportive too, as you may have already seen. 

And lolwut, the only thing remotely snail-like is the fact that the hair is in a spiral shape :eh:

i had to explain to them it's a virtual ball - like animal with arms and no legs 

then i realized how silly Neopets are hahaha

then i told them it's better than Tamagotchi which i was crazy about in my childhood and cost them a lot of money buying me them haha 

I voted for ya! And I'm sorry that people were unkind to you in the past about your art skills... I think your drawing is cute! :) Drawing is a skill, so keep doing it and you'll get even better.