The Long Wait Begins...

WhiteWolf

Like  the rest of Neopia, I find myself waiting for the results of the Staff tournament and the Altador Cup itself. Usually, I'm a patient person, but in a case like this? Not so much. Anyone else share the sentiment?

Making us wait because the anticipation will turn out to have been the best part...

I'm trying a bit of reverse psychology here, hoping to offset wholely anticlimactic prizes, think it's gonna work? :ph34r:

7 hours ago, charelan said:

Hahaha yeah, I know what you mean! I wondered if we'd have to wait until July 1st? I'm not sure why but that was in my head for some reason...

You're right, the AC Rules page says:

"7/1: Y19 Altador Cup champions are announced and the Prize Shop opens"

I do agree that it seems to take longer this year, but the cup is actually a few days shorter than it usually is, so maybe they simply haven't changed the date the prize shop opens? (No idea when the Staff Tournament prize shop opens though - I think it opened before the regular prize shop during previous cups, but I'm really not certain if I'm remembering that correctly. And besides, what happened during previous cups, doesn't seem to be much of an indication as to what happens during this cup. XD)

My team actually placed third! This is the first time my has done that well. I only made Rank 1 with 332 prize points. They should give bonus prize points to the top three in my opinion.