Unreleased Island Yooyu

hrtbrk

6 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

Both prize shops are scheduled to open this Saturday on July 1st!

That's a long wait, isn't it. Is that the same time frame as usual, despite the AC being shorter this year?

31 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

That's a long wait, isn't it. Is that the same time frame as usual, despite the AC being shorter this year?

I think the prize shop always opens on July 1st, it just seems like a longer wait because the tournament ended earlier. 

28 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

I think the prize shop always opens on July 1st, it just seems like a longer wait because the tournament ended earlier. 

*nods* yeah, that's what I figured.

I don't suppose we'll get to find out if TNT think doing things the way they did this year works better. Other than if it's done the same way next year I guess! lol.

Doesn't seem to have been so much cheating gone on this year, unless we just didn't get to hear about it...

17 hours ago, jellysundae said:

*nods* yeah, that's what I figured.

I don't suppose we'll get to find out if TNT think doing things the way they did this year works better. Other than if it's done the same way next year I guess! lol.

Doesn't seem to have been so much cheating gone on this year, unless we just didn't get to hear about it...

I think the flagging was effective in the sense that it stopped (most) cheaters (plus the scores were corrected after the signing-up period ended, causing Roo Island to drop a few places), but, much like with the freezings last year, many innocent players were affected as well, so there's definitely room for improvement.

That is so cute! Yooyus are the best. Too bad I didn't participate in the Cup... I always forget. Maybe next year. :P