i FINALLY sold my HTS item

Angeló

after about 7 years of trying .. i finally sold my Irregulation Chainmail Irregulation Chainmail

i bought it for about 50k in 2002 or so when i was starting a gallery about meridell but i didn't pursue the idea ... 

i then went on hiatus from 2006 - 2008 ... ive been trying to sell this item since 2010 ... 

it's a very rare R101 TCG item which i pretty useless to me ... and i had in mind a price of 10 Mil for it ... i just got offered 9 Mil ... and it's for a gallery not a reseller ... so i accepted ... because honestly it's very HTS and during these 7 years i only got two offers on it ... one was junk and the other 800k ... i honestly don't know anyone else selling it although there used to be one other person seliing his ... that collector is happy and i'm content ... God knows how many years i'd have to wait for another good offer like that ... and being a collector myself i've had people give me some really nice discounts ... so i'm kinda giving back to the community ...

i'm really happy right now that i've unloaded this item and for some good chunk of NP .. straight to the bank 

*buys a round of cold root beer for everyone*

:thumbsup:

Thank you .. yes , patience indeed

i got so used to seeing it in my inventory that i got a mini panic attack a few minutes ago thinking i discarded it or something , then i remembered i sold it hehe (it's ok  , it's early morning memory loss) 

23 hours ago, enitul said:

Awesome! But why didn't you sell it for less. Like, 500k if you wanted to get rid of it that badly?

simply because it's worth much more than 500k :) 

i was waiting for the right buyer who values this item ...