Something Weird Happened to My Shop

Sciurus carolinensis

My shop somehow got named "Closed Shop." I swear it wasn't me. I can still use it because i was able to empty my shop till less than an hour before noticing that something had happened. This is what my front currently looks like.

Shop.PNG.72bd2d9c44e7629cb79bcc77f31d7c40.PNG

After noticing,  I immediately changed my password and added a pin to my account.  Nothing seems amiss otherwise. Any ideas? My account was recently returned to me after being frozen for two months. Is it possible that it's been like that ever since it was first frozen and I'm only just noticing it? I remember that I had to re-price everything when I returned. I hope that's the reason, although I'll feel really silly if it is.

It's possible it was like that since being frozen. Either way you did the right thing by changing your password and adding a PIN.

To secure your account you should have a PIN on everything possible, change your password frequently, add the birthday login prompt so if you happen to login from a different location you'll be asked to put in your birthday, and remember to log out when you're done for the time being. :D