Vote for Obelisk War! Round 111!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 111st round?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 111st round?

• The Sway
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • Brute Squad

Which faction are you joining for the 111st round?

So, vote!

Good luck!

PS. You must win in 10 battles each round in order to win the boons!

Sorry I was so late again!

My only account at neopets was frozen for my own protection. 13 days have passed without any news. This may be the end for me in the neopets. 6 years down the drain. :(
I will keep this posting here.

Of course I am going to ask THE QUESTION: BETH, what say you for this endless Battle of this cursed Obelisk? 1r9z5x.jpg For which faction, my Captain, Oh Captain! The Sway (where weirdness reigns supreme), The Order of Red Erism (where arrogance reigns supreme), or Brutes (where brawn or strength reigns supreme)? 

:medieval:To arms, legs, and buns! We BATTLE OUR cinnamon-swirl.gif cinnamon-swirl.gif OFF!!!! It is to be the "Fellowship of the Buns", with all of the LOTR references. 

21 hours ago, lianakos said:

My only account at neopets was frozen for my own protection. 13 days have passed without any news. This may be the end for me in the neopets. 6 years down the drain. :(

This is so terrible :c  I really hope you get your account back.  Especially since it wasn't for you cheating, I think you have a pretty good chance.  I heard you just have to be really persistent.  I believe in you! 

Sorry, there are only 2 hours left, I am picking the Sway (better boons)-waited as long as I could Beth. :(   Next time, we'll be better coordinated.:evo:

Ok, today, Thursday, July 6th starts the Skirmish. We must fight 10 battles to get the Avatar/Background/ Boon rewards.

So my Warrior Princess, Kokarria, has struck down Image result for neopets battleground of the obelisk Unyielding Sentinel at Level 175  and Image result for neopets battleground of the obelisk Master Wizard also at Level 175    AND...Image result for neopets battleground of the obeliskRasala the Bright at Level 225 (the highest in Order of Red Erisim)  and 

Image result for neopets battleground of the obelisk Commander Flint at Level 225 (also the highest in Brutes)  and only get 50 np and "junk"-ish items like Bang Bang Neggs or Hairy Snowballs??? Really JS/TNT? I train my pet to defeat the top opponents and Kokariia can't even get a codestone? :hmmph: 

Don't mean to be whiny, but I think that beating the higher level opponents should rate a little more than 50 np. scorchio_angry.gif 

Edited by midnight_spell360
Skirmish started-reminder to do 10 battles

I went with The Sway, too, like most, as they are "predicted" to win. I figure, "Why not?!" At least I know I may have a chance at winning a boon vs. just a wild guess. Anyhow, off to battle with the "Fellowship of the Buns"! Good luck, all, no matter which faction you join(ed) and, as always, see you in the Battledome!

Ooh ooh, you guys, you GUYYYSS!!!

I REMEMBERED TO CHECK WHO WON BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE!!

:lmaosmiley:

And Sway won!

This HAS to be a good omen for today! :D

*scoots off to buy cheap stocks*