Hello, newbie to the forums ^_^

Hello, I'm Danae, and I'm new here.  I love video games (mostly RPGs) reading (sci-fi/fantasy) and play clarinet, flute, viola, and a bit of violin and piano.  Am looking to switch my main instrument from clarinet to viola for college, though I've got a loooong way to go with that.  I've been playing neopets for about 14 years, though I'd forgotten about it for a few somewhere in the middle.  Guess I was just lucky enough for my pets to have not been purged.  I've also been using the dailies guide for about a year now.  Made my account back shortly after high school when I was obsessed with JAG.  Right now I'm not doing too much.  Looking to build my bank account more (who isn't?) looking to get col_mack to have read all of the books and booktastic books that are available to buy eventually.  Long term goal, but it works.  I'm always looking for ways to improve my pets' looks, though I'm more or less happy with them at the moment.  Want to paint my kau either spotted or brown eventually (I keep going back and forth between the two) perhaps the two ixis one day, and I'm trying to get a vampire hunter theme going for my draik.  Aside from that, I'll probably be more of a lurker than anything, but hello anyway :) 

Well hello to you too! I used to be a lurker, and I do fall back into it sometimes, but I have tried to get more involved in the TDN community. Everyone here is very nice and helpful. Welcome and I hope that you have fun and grace us with your wisdom on occasion.