neopets ''side'' game

Dimphni

So I remember when I used to play neopets way back that there was this ''side'' game on neopets. (sort of like habitarium and key quest, but it could also not be on neopets I don't remember)

The style looked similar to neopets but cuter and newer (kind of similar to the vandagyre style),

And I remember there being this character that looked like little cute axolotl type creature.

Does anyone remember this game and/or this character? I've been looking everywhere but I can't seem to remember it.

3 hours ago, Dimphni said:

So I remember when I used to play neopets way back that there was this ''side'' game on neopets. (sort of like habitarium and key quest, but it could also not be on neopets I don't remember)

The style looked similar to neopets but cuter and newer (kind of similar to the vandagyre style),

And I remember there being this character that looked like little cute axolotl type creature.

Does anyone remember this game and/or this character? I've been looking everywhere but I can't seem to remember it.

I think you maybe thinking of PetPet Park. Unfortunately, Petpet Park was closed in September 2014, after JumpStart bought Neopets from Viacom, and the site is closed. This Wikipedia page, lists the 9 petpets that were available for creating: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petpet_Park.

Based upon the description you gave, I think you are thinking of a Dipni? SunnyNeo has a good picture on a page here: http://www.sunnyneo.com/plots/PetpetPark/mission6.php. If you scroll down, there is a bigger picture showing a group of them.

I never played in Petpet Park. Kinda wished I did, as it looked like a more interactive world, then Neopets.

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, 010_pipsy_010 said:

Was Petpet park the game that let you open a toy chest as a daily?

Yep! "Weltrude's Toy Chest". Funny thing is, Petpet Park closed in 2014, but Weltrude's daily lasted until 21 June 2016 - almost two years after Petpet Park closed. Although I never really got anything great from that daily, I sure do miss it.