New plot in the works!

Hanso

6 hours ago, fullonparanoid said:

I'm neither a Neo-Optimist nor a Neo-Pessimist...I'm a Neo-Pragmatist. :D  As such, I say we give her credit for putting herself out there in the Community. It has been a long time since we had as much direct contact with TNT and I, for one, am appreciating it.

Yep, you're so right, and I really like your attitude towards things. :D

I'm trying very hard to not let my negative reaction to her response about letting everyone have a 5th pet skew my overall perception and I think I'm succeeding. I still say she totally prodded buttock in the AC and was an excellent addition to the TNT team for that! (+1 to anyone who gets my reference there :ph34r:) So I'm not hating on her or anything, it's just that my ever-simmering pot of cynicism has shifted further over the heat at the moment, lol. :rolleyes:

GREAT sig quote BTW. :laugh:

My resentment toward her (I think she's the one who does the editorial, right?), is that she apparently does not know the meaning of "within a few days."  She said in the editorial on the 21st that the premium sale would come "within a few days" which should have meant that weekend, or that Monday.  It's now the 12th day.  At this point, we are within a few weeks, not a few days, and the premium sale is still not active.  Which is really annoying to those of us waiting for it!  And, I know several people who have had to renew since they announced it.  I'm thinking they are trying to wait until after the period of previous years sales has passed, so that most existing premium members have already renewed so as not to lose a pet, and can't take advantage of the sale.

So is what Scrappy says here alluding to the up-coming plot, do you think?

Who comes up with all the plot ideas? I've always loved them growing up. Have any of them come from ideas from the users?~daenielle_roxz
Well, that is a long, dark question. I guess to start we would have to go back to the beginning. What happened in their youth to make them want to take over Neopia? Why do they want to be rid of an entire species? Why can't we all just live in peace and harmony? Sadly, I fear we will never know the answer to these questions. All we can do is fight and keep protecting the land we love!

Scrappy's new staff, isn't she? Kind of a silly question that this person asked because how could Scrappy answer it? Which explains her non-answer, lol.

But that's by the by, it's that last line...

People are apparently pulling stuff out of the air and saying it's going to have granny wanting weapons as part of the plot, Scrappy saying this is surely gonna add fuel to that fire! 

PLOT TWIST

Granny will want weapons because she's ACTUALLY the matriarch of a rebel army. She's been using Charity Corner to stockpile supplies for years, now she just needs weapons and she intends to rise up and take over Neopia by force, using weapons that WE HAVE GIVEN HER. She's an evil genius.

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

PLOT TWIST

Granny will want weapons because she's ACTUALLY the matriarch of a rebel army. She's been using Charity Corner to stockpile supplies for years, now she just needs weapons and she intends to rise up and take over Neopia by force, using weapons that WE HAVE GIVEN HER. She's an evil genius.

jeran_y_run.gif Fight?! I'm coming for this fight, but it's against a Granny? 7636.png  

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

All we can do is fight and keep protecting the land we love!

We have to protect Neopia from ...HER? So our weapons to bring her down are glamour_usul_sparkle.gif Beauty,    grarrl_sport_exercising.gif Strength,      and      zafara_baby_rattle.gif Youth???   :lmaosmiley::laugh: This will be an Epic Battle!!!

1 hour ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Fight?! I'm coming for this fight, but it's against a Granny?

Don't let that frail and kindly exterior fool you!

Don't you know that she's got spring-loaded knives concealed in the toes of those orthopedic slippers? And a rapier inside that jauntily decorated cane...

AND

If she looks at you over the top of her glasses...

I15QpJ1.png

:laugh:

It's one of TNT's darkest secrets...Granny Hopbobbin is the real origin of Shoop da whoop :ph34r:

If I'm never seen again after this post, you'll know why!