Ermergerd News!

Emily

Thanks to whomever donated this marvelous item to us! :D

I was fortunate to come into contact with a Neopian a while ago and was able to obtain the avatar. This is such great news that we now offer 2 of the big three avatars. :D

How very VERY nice! *rolls in the warm fuzzies*

Ooh, that means the ALP shop can collect funds for something different now, what's the next goal likely to be? :D

THANK YOU kind TDN member and for everyone who makes an effort to donate to the ALP! *clap**clap*  Hmm, another amazing yet expensive avatar to work towards...*pokes bank account* Get fatter, you! whispers as the Skeith Banker rolls his eyes at me. :laughingsmiley:

My luck runs more towards smug_bug_taunt.gif but I will add this GOAL to my To-Do List quiggle_writing.gif!

Yeah that one's very much a long-term goal, isn't it! 

This is going to need 20 trophies to be able to use the ALP for it then, yes?

I've got 15 so far, so I'm a lot closer than I was!

This is great news! And, yes, a very BIG thank you to the generous individual! As for @jellysundae's question, "...what's the next goal likely to be?", SuAP is a thought. I mean, wouldn't it be awesome to be loaned TDN's SuAP, along with TDN's Pea Chia?!

3 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

This is great news! And, yes, a very BIG thank you to the generous individual! As for @jellysundae's question, "...what's the next goal likely to be?", SuAP is a thought. I mean, wouldn't it be awesome to be loaned TDN's SuAP, along with TDN's Pea Chia?!

I believe that will be the next goal of our ALP. It's been a long-time desire to have all three of the big ticket avatar items to lend.

@jellysundae the requirements will most likely be the same as they are for the BGC. For full details go here.

3 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

the requirements will most likely be the same as they are for the BGC. For full details go here.

Oh! Right, thanks :D

*reads*

Hmm...5 year old account. I'm not old enough :crying_anim: lol. But I'm closing in on having 35 mill to hand over *gulps*

9 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Oh! Right, thanks :D

*reads*

Hmm...5 year old account. I'm not old enough :crying_anim: lol. But I'm closing in on having 35 mill to hand over *gulps*

Lends will be accepted or declined on a case by case basis much like the BGC. If you have collateral and then some with the other requirements, you may still qualify for a lend. :D

7 hours ago, Shadowsca said:

I hope to one day be so Neo-rich that I can spare this kind of money without a second thought. 

The beauty of the ALP is you have to have the Neopoints, but once we have the item back, your Neopoints or items you put up for collateral are returned to you so it's not like you're blowing all your savings in one place for an avatar. :D

5 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

but once we have the item back, your Neopoints or items you put up for collateral are returned to you so it's not like you're blowing all your savings in one place for an avatar. :D

Exactly why I hope to one day be able to take part in some of the lending programs! :) I'm so glad there are such nice people that would arrange a system like this, dream come true.