Happy Ixi Day!

hrtbrk

Oh! Wow! The Marble is purdy! It looks like a giant lava lamp! Then, again, it also looks like a "fruit-on-the-inside" jelly! And, I think the Pastel is nice, too. It's more of a subtle pastel and not an "in-your-face" bright one. The clothes aren't too bad. Trying to figure out the reference, if any, for it.

EDIT: Oops! I forgot to mention, Happy Ixi Day! Although I don't have one, I think Ixis are some of the neatest pets on Neopets. Why? Well, they seem to be generous. There's Trudy, who, without her discovery, I wouldn't be "surprised", especially with getting 100K NP, once a month. Then, there's Tarla. Catch her just right, and she may give you an item from her warehouse. And, don't forget, there's Sinsi, who has a game. Sure, it is challenging, but make it past level 5 and you can get an avatar! I can appreciate Ixis for that.

both colors are amazing and darkphilosophy is very very happy with them .. if the pastel PB weren't so expensive i'd buy her one :dance:

the clothes just scream TOGA PARTY !!!!!!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Pastel Ixi! :wub: My first reaction when seeing the Marble one was :who-let-rip:, but after looking at it for a few minutes I guess it's not so bad. Still not my cup of tea, though. The outfit is really nice too, especially the wig! Overall, I think this is a good day for Ixis.

I don't own an Ixi either, but I do like them a lot, because goats are one of my favourite animals (I was born in the year of the Goat)! I've considered getting a Darigan Ixi several times, because the horns on those are so majestic, and I also love purple :P I'm actually pretty sure I'll get one at some point. Anyway, Happy Ixi Day!

The Marble Ixi looks amazing! I don't know if I'd paint any of my Ixi though; I'm not creative enough to come up with a customization that'd look good with that colour.

As for pastel... I don't like pastel colours in general, so I've got nothing say :P

I was hoping my Ixi gallery would win the spotlight this year, but that was just wishful thinking on my part. I'm still missing quite a few items and my gallery layout is a premade one. I should also work on the description, but I'm too lazy :P

That Pastel Ixi is ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS. The marble is...well, it's interesting to look at, I always love orange/yellow/warm colors and I think it's well-drawn. I can see how someone could like it or find a custom that works with it. The clothes are fun too.

I've got nothing bad to say about these. The colours for the marble one are an interesting departure aren't they, looks pretty good though, admittedly in a kind of retro 70s way because of the colour choices, it's DEFINITELY making me think of Babycham, a sparkling perry that was THE thing to drink in the 50s - 70s and has a faun as its logo.

Check out the vintage advertising!

c7b421b106e692156390ed94d8d0c640.jpg

I wonder if the Babycham faun helped inspire the creation of the Ixi!

Nice pastel brush, another that's good clear colours, not all wishy-washy and squinty. I prefer that almost peachy tone that they've used compared to the yellow on the pastel Zafara.

The clothes aren't bad. Not great but far from awful. The fringe on the wig does look kind of like someone's mum's trimmed it for them - you know how mothers do that to save money and then ALWAYS cut it too short and make you look stupid? It's the same brand of mum-logic that buys school uniforms 3 sizes too big so you can grow into them. :laugh:

The first thing that I thought when I saw the marble ixi is autumn. It feels very fall-y to me. I do like how they are being more creative with the marble colors. I feel like they could have done so much more with the speckled and cloud colors. I like both the cloud and speckled, but I feel like they were a cop out for the designers. I am really happy with the obvious effort that they are putting into the marble color. I am excited to see what else they will come up with.

Oh my gosh, I love all of these!

I've been a fan of all the Marble pets so far, although I can definitely see how they'd be difficult to customize. But I like that the colors are different on this one, since the Elephante, Shoyru, and Koi were all pretty similar styles. I'm still so thankful that they're designing these pets after marble the toy, not marble the stone xD

I also like most of the Pastel pets *pets my Pastel Xwee*, but again, I can see where people are coming from with the washed out colors. This one looks a lot better though, I think because of the dark purple outline that gives it some definition. It's a very pretty shade of purple too, and a bit of a softer color for Ixis, which seem to almost always be pretty glaring (Tarla and Trudy both being bright pink, yikes). 

And the clothes, well they aren't really anything /new/ cause there are a lot of Greco-Roman styled clothing options (what with Altador being a land and all), but I really love that style--I think it's very elegant and I love pretty much anything with gold on it :P So i'm very happy with this as well! I would definitely put that outfit on my Ixi if I had one. In fact, I might get one at some point because I love all this stuff so much... 

Pastel is really quite and I think great for customization if you're into that. Marble is detailed and you can really see through (for example the horns) but I am not a fan of the colours; a bit to snotty for me :angel: The outfit is cool too, it has an ancient Greek vibe and the pieces would be great for both altadorian and lost desert customization. Overal it's a good pet day!

danng the shading on the marble ixi is beautiful, though i can't say i'm a fan of the color ;w;  I wish it was less greenish or something, it has a bodily fluid look to it, or maybe beer?? but somehow it also almost feels like an acquired-taste kind of thing and the more I look at it, the more I like it.  help.

The pastel is really lovely though, and I like that it's not too washed out.  The soft purple and yellow is so nice.

17 hours ago, Rometus said:

or maybe beer??

Hahahaha I never would have noticed that on my own, but now that you mentioned it... 

Gosh, I hope I never see a beer with orange things floating in it xD