TDN Graphics Theme Suggestion Thread

Izzy ♥

I've not been around for a while, so I'm guessing a lot here won't know me - my name is Izzy, and I'm the graphic creator behind TDN Graphics :)  I have been poofy for the last year or so due to life stuff (exams ugh), but I would like to get back into adding new layouts to the site.

For this, I want YOUR suggestions.  I won't automatically make every one, but I will try if its possible.  Keep in mind I am still a full-time Emergency Doctor offline and work quite long hours.  Suggestions won't get made instantly so manners and patience are essential.

Guidelines for suggestions:

• Neopets themes only
  • State if you want a User Lookup, Pet Lookup or Gallery Layout
  • Be specific with images if you want - but keep in mind very small images are hard to work with
  • Alternatively, if you just want something general (say Lutari User Lookup) then thats fine too!
  • If there is a style you particularly like on the site already, you can request that the theme be made in that style - I will try to work to this if its possible
  • Only one suggestion per post, per user - if I make yours, you may submit another suggestion after than

I am open to making a "custom" version of the requested theme just for you - with your name/username/petname on it - if you write that in your original suggestion post.  Remember there will always be a generic version on the site for others to use however.

Eventually I will add Guild, Shop and Petpage layouts to this but there is some back-end stuff we need to sort first.  Please do not post asking for those in this thread.

Wow, this is awesome!! I've always wanted a pretty gallery - mine's filled with lovely things, but never been able to figure out how to make the gallery itself look great.

I have a lot of categories - I suppose something that matches acceptably with them all would be best, though that's a fairly tall order. I'm kind of torn between going with straight up pretty, or something a bit darker. One of my favourite items is the petpet voodoo doll garland... maybe a gallery layout inspired by this? 

Is this enough information to go on? 

I also wonder about the 'shopkeepers'.. is it possible to create one's own, or are we limited to the choices given? It'd be nice to be able to use one of your own pets that way. 

Thank you in advance for any help/ feedback/ advice!!

• 4 months later...