Vote for Obelisk War! Round 112!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 112nd round?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 112nd round?

• Thieves Guild
    • Brute Squad
    • Awakened

Which faction are you joining for the 112nd round?

So, vote!

Good luck!

PS. You must win in 10 battles each round in order to win the boons!

My only account at neopets was frozen for my own protection. 27 days have passed. My ticket is "Work in progress" for a few days but still nothing.  This may be the end for me in the neopets. 6 years down the drain. :(
I will keep this posting here.

5 hours ago, lianakos said:

My only account at neopets was frozen for my own protection. 27 days have passed. My ticket is "Work in progress" for a few days but still nothing.  This may be the end for me in the neopets. 6 years down the drain. :(
I will keep this posting here.

You're saying its status has changed to work in progress in the last few days? But that's positive, surely?

Don't give up hope! :D

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Don't give up hope!

I echo jellysundae's sentiments, do NOT give up hope! What would these Obelisk Skirmishes be without you? Pretty boring! You're a Fantastic Member in my book and I count on seeing you here and I am hoping that JS/TNT will do the right thing and restore your account! We really appreciate what you do for TDN & this thread in particular! :nod_yes:

With that said, now comes... the QUESTION!     BETH, what say you for this endless Battle of this cursed Obelisk #112?     1r9z5x.jpg 

For which faction, my Captain, Oh Captain! 

The Thieves (where skullduggery reigns supreme),  Brutes (where brawn or strength reigns supreme), or Awakened (where supernatural strangeness reigns supreme) ? 

:medieval:To arms, legs, and buns! We BATTLE OUR cinnamon-swirl.gif cinnamon-swirl.gif OFF!!!! It is to be the "Fellowship of the Buns", with all of the LOTR references. 

Please not Brutes and their useless boons!

URGH!

The (not always) all-knowing ~Oxbridge Oracle is saying a 40% chance of a win for both Brutes and Awakened.

If that's the case I'll be going with Awakened!

I like the stock boon the best, so I always go with sway or thieves if they are an option. I guess Awakened has a chance of having that boon, but theirs are just random, so there's also a good chance of them NOT having it.  If Sway is an option, they are usually the best, as they have stock, bank, and faerie boons, so more to draw everyone.

@lianakos , like jellysundae said, any progress is positive.  27 days isn't too bad, compared to some.  As long as it was for your own protection, there is a VERY good chance that you will get your account.  Meanwhile, you can play on your side account, as a main account, until you get your main back.  It is perfectly legal to do that.  Once you do get your main back however, you have to stop playing actively on your side account, and you can transfer over any items and neopoints you have accumulated.  Good luck with getting your acct back real soon.

2 hours ago, lianakos said:

OMG!!! I got my account back! Just now!

:blink:

I am sooooo happppyyyyyyy!

After all this weeks I will get to play again! 

The Awakened for me this week! I lost the last two times!

OMG! OMG! OMG! That is AWESOME news! Woo-Hoo! We have lianakos back!!! :dance:

On that note, going for the Awakened. First Skirmish team I ever joined, and I like the "Haunted woods" vibe. As always, good luck, no matter what faction you join and see you in the Battledome!

13 hours ago, lianakos said:

OMG!!! I got my account back! Just now!

:blink:

I am sooooo happppyyyyyyy!

There you go look!

I'm glad it didn't take any longer to get sorted out. :D

Only 53 minutes left...:crying_anim:

kougra_grey_sit.gifI wanted to side with Beth, but I am guess that she is really busy...so I will throw in with the rest of you for Awakened! lisha_run.gif meridell_quiggle_wink.gif 

I will hope for the best.     emo_usul_sigh.gifBut Awakened does freak me out! :dance::ph34r:

On 7/24/2017 at 11:15 AM, jellysundae said:

Yay, we won!

Boo, I collected my bank interest before checking!

:axehead:

:laugh:

I saw, earlier, that you were the last person to post on this board, I believe on Monday, but I didn't read your post. I thought to myself, "You better check who won, cuz I bet jellysundae posted to get your boon before collecting your daily Bank interest. I'm sure she remember to, this time." So, I did and picked the "Bank Bribery" boon, before collecting my bank interest, for once. I sure thought you did, too.

13 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I saw, earlier, that you were the last person to post on this board, I believe on Monday, but I didn't read your post. I thought to myself, "You better check who won, cuz I bet jellysundae posted to get your boon before collecting your daily Bank interest. I'm sure she remember to, this time." So, I did and picked the "Bank Bribery" boon, before collecting my bank interest, for once. I sure thought you did, too.

Haha, well I'm glad I managed to help someone else to remember then, despite forgetting myself! :laughingsmiley:

I'm totally amazed that I remembered last time, to be honest. xD