Battledome weapons

SmallFry

I haven't been playing for quite a long while. When I first logged in, I realised my weapons for my pet went missing in battledome! However, when I tried equipping new equipment that I bought, it shows that my pet is fully equipped. I was happy that my old weapons that may be still there, but they are not shown on my pet. Are there any tips or way to solve this issue?

2017-07-17 (1).png

Have you not played, or at least not gone to the battledome, since before the new battledome?  Could the items be stuck in a limbo of old battledome equipage? Either way, your best bet is probably to put in a bug report, and include this screenshot.

I had the same thing happen to me recently.  It said that my pet had no weapons, but I had her fully equipped.  Normally, when I have something "glitch" like this, I clear my cache, close my browser and re-open it and everything is back to normal.  That is what happened when my all of my weapons were "gone."  If that doesn't work, you can try a different browser all together.  If you are SURE you had weapons equipped to your pet, and none of it works, then do what balloongal said.  Good luck.

Thank you balloongal and rntracy. I just tried battledome and all my weapons are still usable. I guess I'll try clearing my cache, close browser and try again. If it doesn't, I'll report it to neopets as a bug.

I tried clearing caches, closing browser and re-opening, but it didn't work for me. In the end, I tried transferring of my pet to my alt account. It still works because while transferring, weapons will be removed. But after re-equip of weapons, the same problem/bug continues. 

Edited by SmallFry