Happy Kiko Day!

hrtbrk

i do remember CALLING IT and predicting the Candy Kiko will be GLITTERY like this candy Glitter Star Candy or this Sparkle Berry Kiko Candy Floss

and oh how i wish the Black Swan outfit belonged to some other Neopet (Peophin because they have Swan - like bodies) 

I know the Candy Kiko is supposed to look like/resemble this:

3380840161_bc1ac58a33.jpg

But all I see is this:

(EDIT: Never mind. It will not let me paste the picture I was wanting. Think bedazzled football - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7b/77/10/7b77104804d73ebd65503ba1cc17b8c9.jpg)

The Custard is ok, for custard. At least they remembered the band-aids. The outfit is nice, too.

Oh my! This is literally the first Candy pet I like! I may consider adopting a Kiko to paint it this colour! It's gorgeous! I really hated the colour so far... The Custard colour is meh... but the outfit is wonderful. Pity it's pet specific, indeed.

If you check out the colors in the Rainbow Pool or in our database you can see they've added the missing details. They added the hair bit to the Custard and the band-aid to the Candy one.

I really like the candy one! Though you can't see the band aid very clearly....

and I read the message above and saw they'd fixed that, lol

Edited by jaydeed
missing info

3 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I know the Candy Kiko is supposed to look like/resemble this:

3380840161_bc1ac58a33.jpg

But all I see is this:

(EDIT: Never mind. It will not let me paste the picture I was wanting. Think bedazzled football - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7b/77/10/7b77104804d73ebd65503ba1cc17b8c9.jpg)

The Custard is ok, for custard. At least they remembered the band-aids. The outfit is nice, too.

I just realised what the Candy Kiko reminds me of! Those glitter ball toys with a bell inside, for cats:

Image result for glitter ball with bell

Anyway, it's always curious how people's taste differ... If anyone's interested in getting a Candy Kiko via Paint Brush, I actually have one for sale, so feel free to PM or neomail me!

Woah! Candy kiko looks awesome! I first thought it was dimensional but with a new feature, but then I saw it was candy. It really looks like a tumtum (Dutch Sinterklaas candy). Only the eyes look sort of copy pasted.

f5c636e26aef58770819bbc0fb87e20bec1092a7

Custard looks custardy- drooping and all. For a plain colour it's very detailed.

The outfit is GORGEOUS. I like that the skirt is long and gives the kiko extra length, as if it actually has legs. The wig fits perfectly and the eye make up will fit a lot of customizations. 

But I keep thinking: how would a kiko -having no legs at all- dance like a ballerina? And for that matter, how do kiko's even move forward? Do they hover? Do they bounce?

7 hours ago, deboratibi said:

I just realised what the Candy Kiko reminds me of! Those glitter ball toys with a bell inside, for cats:

Image result for glitter ball with bell

Anyway, it's always curious how people's taste differ... If anyone's interested in getting a Candy Kiko via Paint Brush, I actually have one for sale, so feel free to PM or neomail me!

Now that you posted the pic, I have to agree with you. The similarities are definitely there.

As a side note, we bought one of these for the pup when she was younger because she likes a ball with a bell in it so she jingles when she prances around the yard. Well needless to say it didn't last more than an hour before it was in pieces.

I'm SO glad a number of people like the candy kiko, 'cause I think it's awful >_< For some reason it makes me feel better about finding it hideous when other people like it, lol.

I basically echo what others have said. My very first thought was that the candy Kiko was dimensional, just in sort of a new style. Then I thought it was some kind of disco ball, and then finally read the caption and saw it was candy. Interesting choice. I don't love it, but I do think it's good that the candy pets are coming out in different styles, not like some other colors that are very repetitive (looking at split here). 

We're just back to the same ol' issue of artist skill with the candy kiko, aren't we. Whoever drew this just isn't very good at achieving depth for a shiny coated in sugar look, it looks very flat.

Whoever drew the tuskaninny mermaid dress would have been a better option as they got some good sparkle in the bodice of that.