Hello, nice to meet you all!

Hi there! I'm Robin-chan, and I just finally decided to join the forums after having lurked the main site for years. I joined Neopets when I was a wee child, but I made a new account in 2007, which I used on and off until about 2013. I recently came back to it and now I'm trying to continue my "quests": collect avatars and plushies! I also want to work more on introducing my creative side to the Neopian community, including doing art of pets/petpets and maybe trying to make some pet page layouts. I came on here because I feel like it might be easier to make friends or at least find something to talk about on here, since the Neoboards are pretty dead most of the time, and a lot of my topics go by unnoticed. 

So... hello. :D

Hello.  My story is much the same.  Been playing neo for ages.  I don't generally chat much.  I recently created a TDN forums account, before I'd just lurk.  I created the account in part because I'm thinking of going back to collecting avatars, and a criteria for the TDN lending program is to have an active forum account.  So, I'm trying to make an effort to be a constructive member of the community, so that when I decide to focus on avatars again, I'll have the cred. ;)  So far I like these forums, there seems to be a lot of friendly people.  And it's not scary overwhelming like some of the neoboards where your post has fallen into the depths 2 seconds after you post.