Introducing TDN's Items Database!

hrtbrk

I am so thrilled and proud of this project! To see everyone's hard work come to life is amazing! Thank you to everyone who pitched in and sacrificed some sanity along the way. :D:heart:

As always if you have any questions or suggestions please let us know.

so your iDB is different from JN's iDB in that yours only has active items, correct? :speak_cool:

I think the wearables section should exclude items that contain wearables, i.e Golden 10th Birthday Wish Candle since it's not a wearable itself I don't think

under Maraqua stamps, Jacques Stamp has Garin Stamp's image, Battle for Meridell shows 24 stamps, there's 1 more (Meridell vs Darigan, Shenkuu and Battledome are the same), Snowy Valley has 26 showing (Cybunny on a Cycle Stamp is in SV II)

there should be a subdivision for Sea Shells since there's the main (avatar) album and Sea Shells II

overall, I like the different tags :happydance:

Yes we only have active items as of right now. We do have a few items that have been announced but not released yet that we still need to add to the database. But I need to do that by hand to check the info and mark everything appropriately.

The reason the wish candles and such are within the wearables section is because they are from the NC Mall and do contain wearable items and such are relevant. I will keep this in mind though.

Our tags list needs to be gone through and there will definitely be some changes made over the coming weeks. Please be patient as I'm very busy IRL with my family and may not get to things right away. It's on my list of things to do though.

Thank you for your feedback! :D

Ooh! That's pretty! Thank you for all your hard work TDNers! :D *gives you a few spare hours so you can sit and breath for a bit*

I'll have to learn to use it in little snippits as my broken brain can't learn new things very well at. all. (that's fair warning for potentially dumb questions coming from me in the near future :ph34r:)

Will there be an option to display more items per page in the future, maybe?

On 2017-07-19 at 3:27 AM, jellysundae said:

Ooh! That's pretty! Thank you for all your hard work TDNers! :D *gives you a few spare hours so you can sit and breath for a bit*

I'll have to learn to use it in little snippits as my broken brain can't learn new things very well at. all. (that's fair warning for potentially dumb questions coming from me in the near future :ph34r:)

Will there be an option to display more items per page in the future, maybe?

You'll be pleased to know that there is now an option to display more items per page! Ian finished that today for us! :D:happydance:

12 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

You'll be pleased to know that there is now an option to display more items per page! Ian finished that today for us! :D:happydance:

NICE! Thank you very much Ian! :thumbsup:

And after our conversation in the other thread, I'm amused by me giving you a few spare hours in my previous comment in here. :laughingsmiley: