OMG I got a Rainbow Fountain Dip !!!

Angeló

What Should I Do With My Rainbow Fountain Dip ?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What Should I Do With My Rainbow Fountain Dip ?

• Water Draik
    • Stealthy Peophin
    • Candy Kougra
    • None of the Above

The Grey Faerie appeared and asked me for a COBRALL !! just a teenie tiny 800NP petpet ... and then

Faerie Quests

You have completed a quest for a Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-2-2.jpg
You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!

=============

Do i make Alsou a Water Draik ?? Or Peopha a Stealthy Peophin ? Or 16B a Candy Kougra ?!

Poll votes please !!!

STEALTHY PEOPHIN!!!

4.png

How could there be ANY option other than this magnificent beast?!

Though...:ph34r:

The water draik looks very good too, but seriously, the peophin's just too bad-ass not to pick.

4.png

Candy Kougra? PFFT! Too difficult to customise. :hmmph:

Peophas current customization would like this , though ... not a happy girl at all 

Unless i turn one of my other Peophins .. but they're not Permies .. so ....

medium_preview.png

1 minute ago, Angeló said:

Peophas current customization would like this , though ... 

medium_preview.png

Is it Peopha you're thinking about painting?

I think that looks pretty damn amazing TBH. The hair and wings and ribbons on her legs look fabulous against the skin colour.

Congrats Angelo! :happydance:

I'd lean towards a Stealthy Peophin or a Candy Kougra. I recently used my saved FFQ reward to turn my Faerie Kougra Stripes into a Candy Kougra. Let us know what you decide!

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Is it Peopha you're thinking about painting?

I think that looks pretty damn amazing TBH. The hair and wings and ribbons on her legs look fabulous against the skin colour.

yes i think she looks like a Game of Thrones character like this ... 

but i like her current more bubbly personality ... Royal is the perfect combo btwn NICE and BADASS ... 

1 hour ago, Mouseykins said:

Congrats Angelo! :happydance:

thanks for voicing your opinion Mousey :)

Any closer to reaching a decision, Angelo?

Shame you can't just ask your pet, isn't it?!

Though having said that...what if they turned around and said, "oh! please, please, I wanna be painted SWAMP GAS!!"

:hmmph:

:laugh:

Congrats Angelo! :dance:

Now, isn't there a pet that you want other than the ones you have right now? Like in sideaccounts? Now it is a good time to think of dreamies :) 

If not then you have to think on which one of them (stealth or water) you aren't completely satisfied with AND which is the one that is easier to customize. 

i don't have any dreamies honestly 

but

i read in the editorial a couple weeks though , Scrappy said "a 5th pet slot" is possible ...

so i guess i'm gonna wait a couple months and see if that manifests itself ... and get a Stealthy Peophin 

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

i read in the editorial a couple weeks though , Scrappy said "a 5th pet slot" is possible ...

Yeah I saw that! Can't help but wonder if she's yanking our collective chain though, I think she agreed to the question a bit too easily.

4 hours ago, Angeló said:

i don't have any dreamies honestly 

but

so i guess i'm gonna wait a couple months and see if that manifests itself ... and get a Stealthy Peophin 

There's already a 5th slot for Premium Users, maybe she meant that? 
Would be nice if it'd be added for regular users as well :) 

I like the color combination on Stealthy :) 

Woot!!! Congrats, Angeló! This is your reward for sticking around in my FFQ board, lol (yeah, the Grey Faerie and I... we talk sometimes xD)

In all seriousness though, I would go with Stealthy Peophin. I agree with Jelly that Peopha looks even more amazing as Stealthy, but I also understand what you mean - it's the eyes. So, I think perhaps you might be happier with her look if you tried on some contacts? Here's an example of what she could look like:

medium_preview.png

(These are the Staring Skull Contacts)

The downside is that you can't wear that eye shadow she has on right now with the contacts, but you can look for other eye makeup in the Markings category.

The Stealthy Peophin is extremely cool!

I bet if everyone could have a 5th pet there`d be ructions over on Charter and they`d start clamouring to be allowed a 6th  :D  They`re a very nice bunch of Neopians, though.

1 hour ago, Yuiina said:

There's already a 5th slot for Premium Users, maybe she meant that? 
Would be nice if it'd be added for regular users as well :) 

I like the color combination on Stealthy :) 

This is the editorial i meant :

Hiya Scrappy! I just have to say that when I see your name I think of scrappy doo from scooby doo LOL xD My question to you is, have you guys and gals ever thought about upping the pet slot limit?? like instead of 4 pets on each account, 5 if you have premium have you thought of maybe changing it to say maybe 5 per account 6 if you have premium? Im a kougra fan and would love to add to my family but alas...pet space :/ ~burberry_londonn
Hm, how odd I never thought that....not once.....
We have thought about it. We've thought long and hard if you guys would be responsible enough to take on another pet. But how many of those would end up at the pound? How many would not receive the attention and care they deserve? However, I've been seeing a lot of positive signs lately sooooo we just might have to reconsider.

53 minutes ago, deboratibi said:

(These are the Staring Skull Contacts)

The downside is that you can't wear that eye shadow she has on right now with the contacts, but you can look for other eye makeup in the Markings category.

thank you for putting a good word in for me with the Faeries :P 

Yes i did think of contacts and I have Contacts of the Cosmos which i really like on her ... no eyeshadow needed with those ... 

13 hours ago, Angeló said:

We have thought about it. We've thought long and hard if you guys would be responsible enough to take on another pet. But how many of those would end up at the pound? How many would not receive the attention and care they deserve?

This...GRRRR!

When I read it I could not BELIEVE how patronising she was being. Does she think we're all 5 year olds?!

She really should have thought long and hard about that response before hitting submit! >_<