So uh.. Can I get a bit of pricing help?

AzrielB

Right, first off, I'm not sure if this is where this kind of thread is supposed to go but I didn't see anything that said talking about pricing anywhere else. If this is the wrong area, please point me to the right area and I will move this thread!

Second off, I need some help. I recently got a NC item - Fluffy Cloud Dress I think it was called. The problem is, I don't see any price for it in the shop wizard, the auction house, or the trading post, and when I do a search of it on Jellyneo, I don't come up with anything. I'm a little stuck about how to price it.. Anyone got any ideas or do I just price it however I want?

NC items cannot be sold for neopoints or put into trade, shops, or auctions, which is why you cannot find it on those. 

The only thing you could do is figure out what the neocash value is (what people typically are willing to trade for it) and try to trade it for another NC item :)

EDIT: It looks like the Fluffy Cloud Dress is valued at 1-2 GBC (Gift Box Capsules) according to the guide @ \~Korolie . Meaning you could try to trade it for about 1-2 Gift Box Capsules or find a user who values that item higher than most or wants it as a High Priority.

You do need a gift box to trade NC though

3 minutes ago, AzrielB said:

@Scoobert_Doo
Thank you for the link to the board! I'll be sure to check it out.

@Musical_Shoryu
Thank you for the advice! I hadn't realized that I couldn't put them in a shop - and thank you for the tip about the gift box! I don't know where to get one but I'll do some checking. 

You can get a gift box by playing Trudy's Surprise. They're randomly awarded in your daily spins. You can only do Trudy's Surprise on your main account though. :D

Just now, Mouseykins said:

You can get a gift box by playing Trudy's Surprise. They're randomly awarded in your daily spins. You can only do Trudy's Surprise on your main account though. :D

It's probably a good thing that I relegated my old account to my side account then. Cause at this point I think I've lost track of which one is my main...

As for the giftbox - I guess I'll have to wait until I get one from Trudy or buy one? Ahaha!

3 hours ago, AzrielB said:

It's probably a good thing that I relegated my old account to my side account then. Cause at this point I think I've lost track of which one is my main...

As for the giftbox - I guess I'll have to wait until I get one from Trudy or buy one? Ahaha!

You can only buy the special gift boxes in the NC Mall by purchasing and opening a Gift Box Mystery Capsule, so you'd be better off waiting for Trudy to toss one at you. I've got over 50 already and they're just collecting dust in my SDB. :D

Yeah, trudy will probably give you one within a week or two of playing regularly.  I have 58 myself.  I really wish we could send gift boxes, even if you needed a second gift box to do it.  Because I don't do much NC trading, and I have friends who are very generous and give away NC stuff a lot, so they tend to be limited by their number of boxes.  It would be great if I could send them 29 boxes. 

11 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

You can only buy the special gift boxes in the NC Mall by purchasing and opening a Gift Box Mystery Capsule, so you'd be better off waiting for Trudy to toss one at you. I've got over 50 already and they're just collecting dust in my SDB. :D

Ohhh, so it's given out rather often.. Huh!

1 hour ago, balloongal247 said:

Yeah, trudy will probably give you one within a week or two of playing regularly.  I have 58 myself.  I really wish we could send gift boxes, even if you needed a second gift box to do it.  Because I don't do much NC trading, and I have friends who are very generous and give away NC stuff a lot, so they tend to be limited by their number of boxes.  It would be great if I could send them 29 boxes. 

Yeah, that'd be cool if we could. For some reason I can't stick the one I got from Trudy in my SDB. I don't know why it isn't letting me. //shrug

You can only stick them in the SDB using quickstock.  For some reason it is not an option on the drop down.  Sometimes quickstock doesn't like it either, if it tries to tell you it can't, try moving something else somewhere at the same time.

And Trudy has been around since last summerish, and I think I've used a few of my boxes, so I guess it gives them out about once a week on average, if you are playing daily.