Happy Ruki Day!

Mouseykins

I really like the Sponge! It's almost like Pastel. I'll take it as an apology for what they did to the actual Pastel one:

4.png

Edit: Ooh, I hadn't seen the outfit yet! Let's see... The staff is just "okay" and the tiara is awfully basic, but WHO CARES, that dress is everything:wub:

Also, lol @ the copy and paste fail on the news page:

rukoiday.png

xD

How bizarre, I kind of like the Wraith one, lol. I looks like a tribal tattoo. Ah...maybe I like it because the placement of the patterns is tidily done. I dunno what it is, lol, it just looks kind of cool.

Sponge does nothing for me, but that's no surprise, is it? :whistle:

Now that outfit...got to agree with Deb here, about everything. I'll give the tiara credit for fitting the head nicely at least, but that dress...

I said in another thread about the Ruki's combo of tiny waist and big butt working great for big poofy dresses, and here's another excellent example of that. This Ruki reminds me of a pic in my vintage Disney storybook that shows the wicked stepmother locking Cinderella in the garret. None of the images I can find online are from the book, boo!

AHA!!

Google came up trumps in the end, check out that behind! :laugh:

ixEpBOI.jpg

On 7/31/2017 at 3:44 PM, deboratibi said:

I really like the Sponge! It's almost like Pastel. I'll take it as an apology for what they did to the actual Pastel one:

4.png

Edit: Ooh, I hadn't seen the outfit yet! Let's see... The staff is just "okay" and the tiara is awfully basic, but WHO CARES, that dress is everything:wub:

Also, lol @ the copy and paste fail on the news page:

rukoiday.png

xD

The crown could of AT LEAST had some type of jewel on it. But OMG that dress is gorgeous!

I'm guessing this is supposed to be like the evil witch in Snow White?

If they ever make Sword Art Online outfits, I'd flip my lid.

The outfit reminds me so much of the Evil Queen from Snow White. That dress is pretty spiffy looking for sure.

The crown looks like a paper crown you'd get from Burger King, or that you'd give to a child on their birthday.

As for the behind on the wicked stepmother, bustles were very popular at one point in time, which would be around the time where Cinderella and other fairy tales like to take place.  It was actually the style to make your butt look super big.  I was going to say this earlier, but I couldn't think of the word "bustle".  At least it was easier to walk than the hoop years.  I think there was also a time where it was like an elliptical hoop, so that you were super wide at the hips?  Then they had to walk through doorways sideways, I think.  There were also a lot of years where women's fashion was SUPER flammable.  Fashion is not kind.

I MISSED this because of real life stuff but omg, Rukis get all the best clothes! Sehetep might have a change of wardrobe in her future for sure. The colors are alright! I guess this is a purple year for Rukis.