Vote for Obelisk War! Round 113!

Scoobert_Doo

Which faction are you joining for the 113th round?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 113th round?

• Thieves Guild
    • The Sway
    • Seekers

seems like word on the street is most people are going with seekers.  I prefer the sway, because of Cheaper by the Dozen and Refreshed Quest Request though.  I have a fairy quest fortune cookie just sitting there, waiting for the refreshed quest boon haha

I'm torn between going with the popular faction, and the one I actually want to win ;w;

I'm following the herd and going with Seekers.

Thanks for making the thread @Scoobert_Doo! I tried to yesterday but my brain was in full-on :hmmph:mode, so I slunk away again with my tail between my legs. >_<

2 hours ago, Rometus said:

seems like word on the street is most people are going with seekers.  I prefer the sway, because of Cheaper by the Dozen and Refreshed Quest Request though.  I have a fairy quest fortune cookie just sitting there, waiting for the refreshed quest boon haha

I'm torn between going with the popular faction, and the one I actually want to win ;w;

I'm conflicted about that too.  On my own, I'd probably choose the Sway, but apparently there's a predictor that's saying Seekers have a better chance.  Which might influence more people to choose Seekers, and thus for them to win...  And Seekers still have the bank boon, which would be nice.  I do like the seekers, they were the ones I chose in the war.  But their boons haven't been good for me.  But I'm getting to a point where bank might be OK.  Thinking I might wait a day and watch the poll to see what Sway's chances are.

Yeah, Seekers are predicted to win this time around. But who knows if they actually WILL win, lol.

Obelisk Team Last Win Win % Prediction
Seekers 8 rounds ago 42% 55%
The Sway 2 rounds ago 56% 32%
Thieves Guild 3 rounds ago 19% 13%

3 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

I'm conflicted about that too.  On my own, I'd probably choose the Sway, but apparently there's a predictor that's saying Seekers have a better chance.

I've seen the prediction be wrong before, but this time I heard the boards are going for seekers too, though that might be wrong!  I don't read the boards myself.

I tend to wait a day as well, but this time I guess I'll just go with seekers since it seems to be pretty unanimous.

I still need that thieves avvy too, dang it.  I missed it last time there was a big thief win, due to the predictions being off like i said. :')

I would say thieves are more likely to win when the sway and seekers aren't the opponents.  I think it would be extremely unlikely for the thieves to win against the sway, since the thieves best boon is the stock boon, which the sway also gets.  And then the sway also gets the bank and faerie boons, which are the two other most popular ones, I believe.  But, it does seem like a lot more people are doing seekers this time, so maybe I'll go with them.  I don't think I've gone with them since the skirmishes started, even though I fought on their side in the war.

1r9z5x.jpg BETH!!! WHERE ARE YOU??!! HOW CAN I ASK YOU THE QUESTION IF YOU AREN'T AROUND? krawk_grey_tear.gif

For which faction, my Captain, Oh Captain! 

The Thieves (where skullduggery reigns supreme), The Sway ( where supernatural eeriness reigns supreme), or The Seekers (where intelligence tricks others to think  they ARE supreme).

:medieval:To arms, legs, and buns! We BATTLE OUR cinnamon-swirl.gif cinnamon-swirl.gif OFF!!!! It is to be the "Fellowship of the Buns", with all of the LOTR references. 

:heart: the Book Smarts Boon, so SEEKERS it is for me this time!  I still miss Beth. :crying_anim:

I must stand with @midnight_spell360 and @jellysundae, as the "Fellowship of the Buns" will never give up, and I will "baaaa" along with the herd. Seekers it is. I will not stop fighting, even if, in the "heat" of the battle, the icing falls from my buns! For the Fellowship!

@lianakos, it was truly my honor to get the pool started for this week. Glad you got your Neo account back, and looking forward to you making the pool for the 114th round! TDN is not the same without you making the Obelisk Skirmish vote topics.

To everyone, good luck, no matter which faction you join, and, as always, see YOU in the Battledome!

7 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I will not stop fighting, even if, in the "heat" of the battle, the icing falls from my buns! For the Fellowship!

Wow, that's truly noble of you, Scoobert, you are an inspiration to us all!

All hail Scoobert!

cupcake.gif  :medieval:cupcake.gif