Parental Consent Form

ahreinya

I am a long time player, 13 years, and I signed up with my then 4 year old son. I signed a parental consent form for him to be my Neofriend, etc.  (and he came back with me at 17, for nostalgia's sake, and to help his little brother) This was back with the original owners of the site. 

Now that I have come back, I have signed up my now 6 year old, and I filled out and mailed a consent form for him about a month ago. It hasn't taken effect at all, and I haven't gotten an e-mail, Neomail, or anything about it. Is there a way to actually contact someone at Neo? Does anyone know if the consent form address is still good, since there have been a couple of owners since the beginning of the game?

When I try to click anything on Neo to contact them, I just get a FAQ page, and I see no way of directly contacting them. Am I missing it?

I would like to be able to send him things, and there are a lot of games that he cant' play because of his age.

Thanks!

On the help page, at the top, there's a request support tab.  From there, you can submit a ticket and/or click contact us, which says:

(For Parental Consent forms and other inquiries please scan and email to):

It seems they no longer have snail mail or fax, because that's not on the contact us page, as it says.  It wants you to submit a ticket for everything, and email parental consent.