Book Is Missing in Other Languages

laceew45

I have tried to read The Case of the Missing Grey Faerie to my pet. My pet said it was boring. I tried to change the language (I changed it to every language that is in the dropdown list) and then the book is no longer in my inventory, unless I have the language set to English... How can I read the book in another language if it doesn't show up? I have never had this problem before and I have no idea what to do about it. 

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please check to see if an existing topic exists before posting.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

20 minutes ago, laceew45 said:

I have tried to read The Case of the Missing Grey Faerie to my pet. My pet said it was boring. I tried to change the language (I changed it to every language that is in the dropdown list) and then the book is no longer in my inventory, unless I have the language set to English... How can I read the book in another language if it doesn't show up? I have never had this problem before and I have no idea what to do about it. 

Take a look at this similar TDN topic here: https://www.tdnforums.com/topic/48621-reading-books-is-this-a-glitch/

Wow! It's been awhile since I've seen you on TDN. Hope all is well.

EDIT: The Case of the Missing Grey Faerie, released July 28, 2015.

Thank you! Well I always felt silly asking some questions and I just kind of took a hiatus from Neo last year so I am trying to get back in the swing of things. lol. Although, this past AC cup frustrated me with me being unable to rank up so I kind of lost my NeoLove with that.. so we will see :(

• hrtbrk locked this topic