Pet leveling for battledome

crystolm

From what I understand, movement is useless these days, and the rest of your stats should be balanced.  i think you should also keep all the stats even so that you can spend the least amount of codestones to train them as possible, so from my limited knowledge i'd recommend training hp??

I think at a certain level it just gets cheaper to train level only, so that you can make it to the secret ninja school, but i dont' understand it all 100% :'D

Hopefully someone with some more knowledge can give you better advice than this haha.

Definitely scrap movement training.

My *personal* training regimen was to get to level 50, as fast as possible.  Then I taught my pet lens flare, invested in good weapons, and started loading up enough strength to one shot the jerks I was battling. There's been a lot of zapping (not recommended unless you are patient enough to deal with stat decreases), coincidence quests, and FQC in there too.  

My stats on my BD now are (humblebrag):

Level: 256, Strength: 548, Defence: 487, and Move: 315

I just couldn't stop :arrowhead:

On 2017-08-03 at 2:59 PM, Rometus said:

From what I understand, movement is useless these days, and the rest of your stats should be balanced.  i think you should also keep all the stats even so that you can spend the least amount of codestones to train them as possible, so from my limited knowledge i'd recommend training hp??

I think at a certain level it just gets cheaper to train level only, so that you can make it to the secret ninja school, but i dont' understand it all 100% :'D

Hopefully someone with some more knowledge can give you better advice than this haha.

Oh so I don't have to put anything into movement? Snap, wish I had known that before, all those Codestones that could have gone elsewhere!

I'll start to level up my HP then to start balancing my stats better. I was hoping the defense stat would help me not die as fast but now that I think about it HP would be a better idea!

Thanks for your help!

On 2017-08-03 at 3:34 PM, dharmafishbiscuit said:

Definitely scrap movement training.

My *personal* training regimen was to get to level 50, as fast as possible.  Then I taught my pet lens flare, invested in good weapons, and started loading up enough strength to one shot the jerks I was battling. There's been a lot of zapping (not recommended unless you are patient enough to deal with stat decreases), coincidence quests, and FQC in there too.  

My stats on my BD now are (humblebrag):

Level: 256, Strength: 548, Defence: 487, and Move: 315

I just couldn't stop :arrowhead:

Nice stats!

As far as abilities are concerned, asides from lens flare, what other options are good to give to your pet?

Any suggestions for good weapons? I have some neopoints saved up so I was actually looking to purchase a couple new ones. currently only have rainbow scroll, scarab ring and magic healing potion.

Thank you

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the edit button to add in additional comments if you're the most recent poster.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

3 hours ago, crystolm said:

Any suggestions for good weapons? I have some neopoints saved up so I was actually looking to purchase a couple new ones.

i've heard a lot of recommendations for turned tooth.  It's relatively new, and i picked up a couple for like, 130k i believe? but they do a LOT of damage for something with so low rarity.  I heard they rival a lot of stuff you can get from the hidden tower so people advised you to grab those!

A couple of weapons require a certain movement to use, but I wouldn't bother with them.

I think I fully trained equal stats until I was about lvl 100 or 120, and then I focused on level until I got to the ninja school.  Basically when time/codestone cost was more for the number needed at the regular training school than it would be for 1 red.  Before leveling into the higher tier when you are going to just level, you should make your HP 3x your level.  because it can go that high, but then your level has to be half again to do anything else.

Your strength multiplies the amount of damage weapons do, and your defence multiplies the amount of protection of shields(etc).  Your HP is the amount of damage you can take before you are defeated.

One of my friends recently asked similar question, so I'll copy and paste what I told them:

You have the lvl 50 lens flare ability, right? That gives you a freeze, guaranteed on 1p for the turn in which you use it (not turn after like freeze weapons).
Xwee uses two Yooyu Knuckle Duster while she has her opponent frozen. Before she got the current strength, she also used Shuriken, which has about 50% freeze rate, and the same damage, though now it won't do the damage on the same turn as it freezes. She has Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield for when she didn't have opponents frozen. And Rejuvenating Jar of Brains to heal her 60hp when needed. My strategy now is to fight opponents I can defeat while they are still frozen, so I just use the YY, but I have the others for the boss battles in the promised war. 

Abilities I've chosen:
Static Cling
Shade
Positive Thinking
An Icicle
Lens Flare
Burrow
Warlock's rage

Warlock is the 200 lvl one that is the same as lens flare, total freeze. I'd recommend getting to that level to get that ability, if you are serious about battling.

However, the main thing is the arena. If you are premium, fight in the cosmic dome. If not, fight in the Dome of the Deep.