Hello NeoFriends!

My name is Kali, I recently remade my neopets account after forgetting my neopets information from when I was a child. I know I've grown up, but neopets is still a piece of my heart. I am looking for neofriends to add me and to add back to make the gameplay that much more. 
My Username is Kalialinagall94 go ahead and add me :)

Kali Cox

Welcome back Kali.  Believe me, "Growing up" has NOTHING to do with playing/liking neopets.  At 46 now, 36 when I STARTED playing (hardly a child, at least not in the biological sense, lol) neopets is for "children" of ALL ages.  It is too bad you cannot remember your account information.  However, there have been a couple of unused account purges in the past few years, so chances are, your account is no longer active anyway.  If you can remember though, I would try.  If by some miracle the account does still exist, having an older account does have some perks.  (Food club, transfers,  being able to view higher rarity items in shops, etc.)  If not, before you know it, it will be 6 months, 1 year, and so on and you will have more and more account perks.  Again, welcome back.

Oh my gosh I didn't think I would actually get replied to haha. My grandmother played neopets when I was about 10 and she got me into it. I am now 22. I played in highschool but was too busy doing stupid things and had no time or want to play. I had a huge shop with lots of things for sale, but I no longer have that email so I decided lets start fresh and learn the website all over again. It is okay that I have to wait for certain perks to do things. Now that I have two children and I'm a stay at home mom I have some free time to play this amazing game. It's so nostalgic for me, playing scratch cards, pick your fruit, GIANT JELLY! haha. 
Marcus, that's funny that your girlfriend thinks your mad LOL. Thankfully, my Fiancé is a big time gamer as well, plays his xbox one most the time so he wouldn't judge me for playing neopets lol. 

Along side of my playing Neopets, I play a SH*T ton of fallout 4, sims, Skyrim, ect. 
<3

Kali Alina