Nay for spider on my caaaaaaar T_T

firaplays

So I have severe arachnophobia and had never driven alone before today. Both of those things became relevant when I notice, while I was driving on the road, that there was a spider web the size of my entire window on my window. I had no idea what to do. I somehow made it home, but I panicked and drove on the shoulder for a bit and grazed a parked car (everything was fine) and hit some curbs before I finally made it home. REALLY NOT THE BEST FIRST EXPERIENCE DRIVING BY MYSELF.

:bigeyed:

So, was the web on the inside or the outside of the car? If it was inside I'd worry. On the outside, the spider probably wasn't around if it wasn't in it's web... or would be blown off the car as you drove. Glad you got home in one piece tho because panicked driving isn't good. 

It was on the outside, thank goodness. The spider was there, though. It crawled out into the middle of the web as I was parked somewhere trying to find my way on the gps. 

I absolutely hate spiders but for some reason there is one living in my kitchen window and it hasn't met the fly swatter yet. Logically I think I'm keeping it around to catch all the fruit flies in my kitchen. The web is quite extensive too! Eventually it will be gone because eventually I plan on cleaning the window that it's made a home on.

Glad you made it home safe and if it was on the outside, why didn't you use your windshield wipers + wash if you're that freaked out?

It wasn't on the windshield, it was on the window next to my head T_T When I got to school today one of the teachers took care if it, thank goodness. With his bare hands, no less o.O