Happy Blumaroo Day!

hrtbrk

Some call an ambulance quick! That Candy Blumaroo lost its nose! Wait. Ohhhh, it IS there! I can barely see it. Maybe purple would have been a better complementing color (colour)? Purple and orange go together. I do like the look of the candy, though. It does have the sparkly appearance, like it is coated with sugar. Relic, is, well, relic. It's not a color that I prefer, but I would have liked to see some/more chips in it, to make it looked aged, like a relic. It does look nice enough, though. The outfit is nice.

That Candy Blumaroo looks DELICIOUS!! :heart::happydance:

It kind of reminds me of candy corn. I love how it looks 3-D and not so flat. The sparkles even make it look like it's coated in sugar. The yellow is a bit too bright and would probably be better with a slightly darker shade and one that's not so neon.

The outfit looks cute, but the dress should cover the tail a bit more imo. Kind of looks like the Blumaroo is showing off a bit of it's bottom.

I'm truly impressed by how 3D the candy blumaroo looks, it actually looks real, and like it could almost step off the page.

I also totally agree with @Scoobert_Doo that the contrasting colour could have been better. I think maybe if it wasn't mainly yellow it would have looked better, as that's too pale. The green is just a spot of colour on each area. But despite that I REALLY like this colour, I really do.

Relic's fine, I think it's a kind of underwhelming colour on the whole, isn't it. Also, the "moss" they put on them looks rather more like they got in the way of Popeye and his can of spinach.

The outfit's ok, but at Mousey says...

10 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

but the dress should cover the tail a bit more imo. Kind of looks like the Blumaroo is showing off a bit of it's bottom.

cannot unsee that now. :laugh:

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I'm truly impressed by how 3D the candy blumaroo looks, it actually looks real, and like it could almost step off the page.

I completely agree, although I feel like that will make it hard to customize, because the art style of the wearables is so different. Seems like the two different textures would clash. Maybe not though, I've yet to see an example. 

32 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

I completely agree, although I feel like that will make it hard to customize, because the art style of the wearables is so different. Seems like the two different textures would clash. Maybe not though, I've yet to see an example. 

This is the problem, isn't it. I wonder how long it will be before one is created, and then makes its way to DTI...

I shall be testing its usability once one is there! :D